Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

"Insight into your item" notification

I. DON'T. NEED. THIS. NONSENSE. Seriously, why thf is this even a thing? Just more, unnecessary ignorance from this site. I don't need some notification "giving me insight" or telling me what I should offer. If I want to offer whatever amount they're...

uk currency restriction

Hi,my name is Muhammad Faraz i'm selling from january now ebay say you sell in other counteries to enhance your experience,can you please tell me why i'm not selling in Uk because i'll give my hundered under ebay policies.i have a limited stock of uk...

Ebay actual human beings still available?

As promised I will not mention names of persons or vendors in this forum. I have a serious issue and for the life of me I can not seem to find a way for me to be able to get an actual human being to talk to. Does anyone have any advise?

BUYER OPENING RETURN ON 29TH DAY

WE HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 24 PLUS YEARS WITH 2 ACCOUNTS , WE HAVE NEVER EVER HAD A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK , WE HAD A BUYER OPEN A RETURN ON ON DAY 29 , AND NEVER CONTACT US ABOUT ANY ISSUES , THEY SENT 2 POORLY TAKEN PICTURES OF AN ITEM THAT WAS BROKEN WHE...

User avatar by Scout
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

payment is not come ebay through via payoneer account

Dear Sir we are ebay seller and I have Payoneer account for ebay payment convert to india currency come in my account .but some technical problem in Payoneer account ,so my account Payment is not come in payoneer and Payoneer 's payment is not come m...

My account hacked!

Someone hacked my account and bought something for $700 and they changed my username. I changed password immediately. I contacted seller but haven't heard back. What should I do?

Adult magazines

What category should adult magazines be listed under to avoid them being delisted by eBay?

possible fraud

received message in message center to open e-bay mc. after i put some info in my software flagged as possible spam account. is the a valid request from e-bay?

the request total went wrong

I bid 3 items of a seller , request a total for a combine shipping, everytime i did, "Something went, pls try it later" what should i do or what can seller do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors