Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Foreign Return

I have a foreign buyer requesting a return. eBay wants me to upload a return shipping label even though the listing stipulated buyer pays return shipping. Using global shipping, the item went to one of the processing centers. I have no idea where the...

Searching for a seller

How can I find a seller on ebay? I know his account name by I dont know any items he has listed and Ive never bought anything from him. Any help would be greatly appreciated

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Puerto Rico

The last couple of times, US Mail went just finer and prices were similar to east cost (from CA), I just sold a 3 pound item and the shipping is crazy (US post or UPS). Any suggestions?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delete items

How do I delete all of my”buy again” catagory from my account?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to GIVE ME A FAIR RESULT? MAY I CALL THE POLICE?

Hello, I bought a pair of cables from seller account:fabri030 ;Order #:21-11368-87266Item no.:266729314147I never receive the package. The delivered is actually RETURNED DELIVERED. Italian post 1UW0UHF317596Or call 00 39 06 45263 160 for THE TRUTH. T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment issue

I am trying to purchase for an item but for any reason after almost 3 year s is telling me that I need a different payment method I don't know why this is happening, can pls someone tell me what to do in this situation

counterfeit cards

3 months ago i bought a card on ebay i have had it posted now for a month and ebay took it down and said its counterfeit with no explanation . what can i do to get my money back. also its my first card that is from CCG GRADING and i cant find anythin...

MAILING BIKE

What do I do …..I sold a bike on EBay …they set me up with USPSIT IS ALL BOXED AND READY TO SHIP BUT USPS SAYS THEY DO NOT TAKEPACKAGES THAT LARGE.I KNOW UPS TAKES THEM BUT THE POSTAGE WILL BE HIGHER AND I HAVE NOMAILING LABELI HAVE BEEN ALL OVER THE...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

dropshipping

is it possible for a top rated seller like us to do drop shipping on Ebay, and how? thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No response from seller

I’ve emailed the seller 3 times over the past 4 days. No response and the item hasn’t been shipped. What options do I have?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors