Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USPS claims it left package on porch

I am the buyer. Item is vintage so i can't easily find another one. USPS said it left package on our porch. We have a camera in the front of the house that can see the street and people going up or down the front stairs. For that day no postal truck ...

reviews

how to change a negative seller feedback.

How to handle negative feedback and rude buyer

A buyer leaves me negative feedback and calls me dishonest. If I reply to their feedback can they respond again? This person is very rude & do not want to give them another opportunity to try to slander me which they already did on feedback and throu...

seller left incorrect feedback

I was checking my feedback and I noticed a Seller left me feedback for someone else on my profile. How do I get this corrected? I contacted the Seller and this is what they said:New message from: XXXXXHello, I was surprised by your note as I did not ...

updating a feedback

I want to update feedback left for a purchased item. I have clicked ever single help option and "contact us" for ebay customer service / help and nothing but "select from the following options" none of which match my situation or allow me to actually...

Changing my feedback

I left a poor review for a bad transaction. Afterwards, the seller made me whole. How do I change the feedback I left about the sale?

Feedback

I provided negative feedback to a buyer by mistake and want to correct it. HOW?

Selling Nintendo Switch lite

Hello! I decided I wanted to sell my Nintendo Switch Lite with three games and case. But i don’t have the original box that my switch came with and I’m also looking for a box to ship it in so any suggestions would be great. 沈

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Why is it when people don’t pay for the item. It gets automatically cancelled and iou can’t leave negative feedback. This has happened to me a lot and I don’t understand how to do that

order never received?

HiI purchased and paid for an item. I never received it? I checked with the seller, the carrier,(USPS) it was a very small pkg. It said delivered? But i never got it.When i spoke to ebay they said wait 3/5 business days, and let them know, I did, the...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Neutral feedback disappearing.

Hello.Recently I've bought four items from a seller and they've sent only one. I tried to solve the problem with the seller directly but I wasn't successful and I had to ask ebay to intercede. Few day later I received a full refund from ebay. After t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Process Change Suggestion

Hey all,It is surprisingly hard to find a suggestion box on eBay. Not sure why that is, but this forum seems to be the only way to suggest something. I think it would great if you could find a way in the feedback section to give the same feedback, an...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

I received negative feedback from a seller which contains false accusations that I was trying to scam them. I never tried to scam them. How to I get this negative feedback removed. I don't want my buyer rating lowered due to false accusations?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors