Archive: New Advanced Listing Tool
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post
Highlighted

I'm not finding my listings in "search" even word for word searches.. Check yours and let eBay know!

I'm not finding my listings in "search" even word for word searches.. Check yours and let eBay know!

marymac52
Adventurer

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES

Re: I'm not finding my listings in "search" even word for word searches.. Check yours and

Re: I'm not finding my listings in "search" even word for word searches.. Check yours and

in reply to Oct 9, 2017 12:24:20 PM
marymac52
Adventurer
I have been a member for 17 yrs and have never had this problem. Even after a few days since listing I can not pull any of my auctions up in eBay searches. I called them and they are checking it out but I need more people to check this out and let them know...
Its a lot of missed sales and lack of visablity to your items that if you never check go unseen.. Thanks
Message 2 of 5

in reply to Oct 13, 2017 12:28:30 AM
marymac52
Adventurer
Please let me know if you are having this problem too... I am just a small time seller and worry that as such my listings are not getting seen like store sellers etc.. Thanks
Message 3 of 5

in reply to Oct 14, 2017 5:35:19 PM
stoneledge
Trailblazer

I found your auctions by searching for your titles

Typos courtesy of Lithium.
Message 4 of 5

in reply to Oct 17, 2017 1:18:58 PM
newmonter
Adventurer

Hi,

I too have had this problem and also called.  Spoke to one of their minions who also noted this issue.  I was supposed to hear back but you know how that goes. This is an issue with whomever writes their programs and unfortunately we sellers can have no contact with them. 

I have found that the problem is connected to category.  You put the item in the appropriate category and when I check with key words the item is not there. So you have to waste time and experiment with different categories to find where it will show up.  Another example of this problem shows up when you are trying to list a native american piece. You put in all the required info and the dreaded "oops" comes up.  Finally you have to morph the title so noone ever sees it.

This is so frustrating I'm wasting time just to lose sales. Any eBay is loing too.

Any ideas as to how to get some resolution to this? I'm all ears.

Janet

Message 5 of 5