Archive: New Advanced Listing Tool
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post
Highlighted

How can I get the old listing tool back?

How can I get the old listing tool back?

artear
Adventurer

I thought the new format was a demostration so I click it. I want to get back to my old ebay format I am over 80 and is tiresome to le learn new tricks .Please help

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES

Re: How can I get the old listing tool back?

in reply to Aug 29, 2017 9:11:23 AM
carlmarxx
Guide

@artear wrote:

I thought the new format was a demostration so I click it. I want to get back to my old ebay format I am over 80 and is tiresome to le learn new tricks .Please help

You need to call up ebay  and will have  to ask for a supervisor  to opt out  and back to old  listing  page  .  I got the old listing page  , after calling   up  .

Message 2 of 9

in reply to Sep 2, 2017 8:12:50 PM
alehar
Explorer
Please give out phone # you called and save everyone time. They need to hear from all of us who want the old tool or ez opt out
Message 3 of 9

in reply to Sep 3, 2017 12:02:27 PM
j_miller_20657
Adventurer
Just go to "close account" then ask for Operator when it asks you questions. I just kept saying Operator over and over. Then you can talk to a rep and they will change it back. You're not the only one FRUSTRATED with all of these new changes. EBAY IS GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF BUSINESS WITH THIS NEW SEARCH ALGORITHM TOO!!!!!!!!!
Message 4 of 9

in reply to Sep 16, 2017 5:23:34 PM
cathymb
Adventurer

Are you referring to the way an item can be saved. I saved me interested items by clicking on the 'my lists" under the picture of the item and would save it by creating lists named pants, skirts, etc.    Now iy won't let me do that.  It only lets u save under "watch lst" ?      What can I do to fix it.  I 'm a senior, 63 and not good with computers.

Message 5 of 9

in reply to Sep 16, 2017 5:24:21 PM
cathymb
Adventurer

@carlmarxx wrote:

@artear wrote:

You need to call up ebay  and will have  to ask for a supervisor  to opt out  and back to old  listing  page  .  I got the old listing page  , after calling   up  .

Are you referring to the way an item can be saved. I saved me interested items by clicking on the 'my lists" under the picture of the item and would save it by creating lists named pants, skirts, etc.    Now iy won't let me do that.  It only lets u save under "watch lst" ?      What can I do to fix it.  I 'm a senior, 63 and not good with computers.

Message 6 of 9

in reply to Sep 29, 2017 4:58:02 AM
aqua6
Pathfinder

Click account, then subscriptions and then cancel eBay Selling Manager.

@cathymb wrote:

@carlmarxx wrote:

@artear wrote:

Message 7 of 9

in reply to Sep 30, 2017 3:02:24 PM
doodledog8
Adventurer
I have used both and quite frankly at the ripe ol' age of 60, I find that the New listing tool is much ,much better. With the old one, it was constantly dumping my details that I typed the description box, it's easier to change the fonts, it keeps the info I type in. I was worried at first, but one thing I really love about the new listing tool is the ability to go back to my photos and check a measure or look ay a detail the item has and to make sure the item I am listing looks good under the enlargement process. That there may be a detail that shows in a photo that doesn't necessarily show with the naked eye.
Message 8 of 9

in reply to Oct 20, 2017 12:10:34 PM
cad777864
Guide

With the small issues i had with the old tool i will take it over this SLOW tedious one.  Why people is suits who have never sold a item in there life feel we want these redundant changes is beyond me.  This new tool take far to much of my time.  Way to slow.  I hate it.  I dread listing here now.

Message 9 of 9