Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Update for Shipping

Due to a FedEx invoicing issue the week of March 25, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. We apologize for the inconvenience, and eBay will refund these amounts within the next 5 business days.

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 49 replies
  • 1 helpful

Trump sneakers

How come when the company say's · Trump’s shoes aren’t shipping until July or August of 2024 That you have some for sale, or those knockoffs

Resolved! Reporting Fraudalent Listings

(I was a long time eBay seller) So now understanding how eBay works and their protocol for flagging specific listings, apparently you can get 3-4 friends or more with active accounts on eBay, and spend as much time as you like flagging competitor lis...

Is ebay still dead in 2024

Yes. Although certain answers on google ..... will say otherwise. Facebook marketplace is still the number one platform,aside from selling locally. Now if your just selling Chinese knockoffs ,then ebay may still be an ok place to sell. But for an ind...

Anyone else **bleep** about performance reviews?

I send everything out with eBay tracking. I buy all of my labels from them. They provide tracking. So why am I the one getting a bad review for “item not delivered” I AM NOT the postal worker. I pack and ship ALL of my items well before my last handl...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removal of Listing - Unauthenticated

So I just want to make sure EVERYONE knows who sells here that eBay can and will pick/chose at times to pull your items if they deem so. So if there is a competitor that sells items that are the same as yours or similar, he can just flag your items a...

EBAY POLICY ABOUT KNIFE SELLING

HI AVERY ONE ANY ONE TELL ME ABOUT EBAY POLICY FOR KNE SELLINGI WANT TO SELL KITCHEN KNIFE SET AND HUNTING KNIFE

Freight Forwarding Addresses in 2024

Hello! I've tried to sell stuff on ebay numerous times, and each time the winner of the auction or buy it now has had an address that followed the following format: 123 Street WaySuite 601Box 67820City, State and Zipcode Googling the address it's a f...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Competitor Makes Some Big Changes

ebay competitor Mercari announced some big changes today. The best summary I've seen is here: https://www.valueaddedresource.net/mercari-shifts-fees-buyers-returns-any-reason/ Will this impact ebay's strategy going forward, or will it have little or ...

eBay does NOTHING to protect sellers

Not going to get into details because frankly I’m tired of going back-and-forth with a eBay so I’m all out of gas. I will be filing a class action lawsuit against eBay for failing to honor seller protection policies, and also failing to uphold the ab...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 70 replies
  • 30 helpful

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

eBay's AI Description vs. META AI.

My description for the productCoast Guard USCGC Kiska (WPB-1336) Baseball Cap Hat. Size S/M eBay's AIShow off your support for the United States Coast Guard with this stylish Northstar baseball cap. Featuring a solid black color and adjustable snapba...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors