Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Did I just Never Notice Before

Did I just Never Notice Before

the-attic-trunk
Adventurer

those extremely annoying moving ads in auction listings right under seller info.

how does ebay expect any seller to sell anything with those annoying moving ads trying to sell Rite Aid products and car insurance etc.

boy this place sure is going downhill fast. they must not be making enough from the sellers so the ads are taking over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.
Wilson Mizner
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES

Re: Did I just Never Notice Before

in reply to Dec 10, 2013 2:09:20 PM

I keep mousing over places that open up trying me to buy "similar items" at Amazon!  It is totally infuriating.  Why aren't those Amazon sellers paying for our listings?  It's enough to give you a real trial trying to focus on what you're looking at!  I could screech.  It's simply not what I ever intended to be on one of my own pages.  It used to be they were on the right hand side, but now they are everywhere.  They come up six at a time.  It's very, very distracting and takes you to places you never intended to go, right out of ebay.

Message 2 of 4

in reply to Dec 11, 2013 4:32:02 PM
the-attic-trunk
Adventurer

they must be making more on the ads than they are on FVF of items from sellers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.
Wilson Mizner
Message 3 of 4

in reply to Dec 11, 2013 7:53:25 PM

Every time I click on any ebay page today, a full-sized ad for Lucky Bags comes up today.  This is a new feature.  I can't figure out how to make it stop.  I know I sound like I'm complaining a lot, but I think we have a right to say something about this kind of thing.  It is not what we paid for.

Message 4 of 4