Seller Tools
Make selling successful with helpful tools, services, and apps on eBay.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to re-open my seller dashboard?

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

The following channel(s) are unavailable for Social page at this time: FACEBOOK. You can still link

My Facebook page has become unlinked. I have been using the feature, Seller Hub-> Marketing -> Social on the bottom of the list. I have been using the feature and the AI that goes with it, its been pretty easy to use. I logged in and it says the Face...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 4 helpful

loading my CSV catalog does not work

loading my CSV catalog does not work hello I downloaded a template to add products from CSV file, so I filled this CSV file with the same information from the tutorials I watch on YouTube then I saved it as CSV then I loaded it into My eBay but at th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Revisions to listings not updating

After a revision has been made and submitted to a listing description, the updates are not being shown. I can see it on the preview page but after submitted it has not updated. Anyone else experiencing this?

need help

when i send my design to a sller, how do i show it, is there a certain way? a template? can someone send that?

Resolved! listing tool migration

Hi all could somebody help please i am trying to move 1000 items from present Ebay site to a new Ebay username does anyone have any advice for the best tool to do this please? thanks in advanceregardsTony

Resolved! Schedule listing when your upload a file

Hello,I very often use the system to create new listing with a csv file.Here I would like to do the same thing but have my objects end up in Manage scheduled listings so that I can launch them later.Which column should I add and what information shou...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bundle Pricing

There ought to be a way to click on 3 items you have listed individually and "change/relist" them to a "bundle" price.

items not found on internet

I have several isa sound cards that I obtained several years ago for a project that I abandoned. I can't find some of anywhere on the internet. To me that means they are very rare or garbage. Does anyone know of a way I can determine their value?

File Exchange Package Dimension Requirement

I'm using Excel sheets and File Exchange to list my products.It's been working fine until yesterday, and suddenly today, all of my CSVs fail to upload, saying that package dimension is a requirement to calculate shipping. I always have the package we...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors