Archive Fine Jewelry, Gems, & Precious Stones
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help on selling Diamond/Emerald ring
Help on selling Diamond/Emerald ring
I was injured in a serious accident several years ago and still getting treatment/healing. Ebay (not to mention Craigslist for big things) has been a ...
How much can a ring be sized? HELP answering buyer's ???
How much can a ring be sized? HELP answering buyer's ???
I'm listing a really nice ring that is a size 5.75. I have a question from a buyer about sizing. I know that the ring CAN be sized. But the most I've ...
Please help with this Jade bracelet marked HAN 925 TIA!
Please help with this Jade bracelet marked HAN 925 TIA!
Not even sure if it is jade but very well made with some kind of symbols inbetween the Jadish links. Marked 925 HAN. Any thoughts, keywords help of an...
Help dating porcelain brooch please!
Help dating porcelain brooch please!
Can anyone date this brooch for me? I haven't tested it for gold yet, and there are no markings. The O ring for the neckalace is the type that swivels...
Older rings
Older rings
I have a few rings I'm taking next week to have appraised. I always see on this site and others the word vintage (such as vintage costume jewellery) w...
Edwardian Jewelry
Edwardian Jewelry
There are several opinions regarding period identification of Edwardian era. With all due respect to all, my common sense and personal experience tell...
Can someone help me with stone specimen kit?
Can someone help me with stone specimen kit?
Hello everyone. Would anyone have some information on this specimen kit I'm assuming that it's vintage. Does it have any value or is it just a pretty ...
10k gold ring with tanzanites and diamonds
10k gold ring with tanzanites and diamonds
I bought this ring 2nd hand. I assumed it was 14k but on closer inspection, after I got it home I discovered it was 10k. (My loop is garbage.) Anyway ...
Age of Brooches?
Age of Brooches?
Any idea of the age of my 2 continental silver portrait brooches / pendants? "How come dumb stuff seems so smart while you're doing it?" - Dennis the ...
Gemstone ID Help if you please........
Gemstone ID Help if you please........
I'm totally lost. I posted on the Mother ship also. This is a turquoise green color. What is it? I looked at Apatite, but..... Linda
Please help way out of my league...marked 750--18K and trombone clasp
Please help way out of my league...marked 750--18K and trombone clasp
Hi, I picked this up because I knew it was quality. Didn't know what the 750 mark was...found out it was 18K in European countries--is this correct. A...
Shipping a ring to Norway - Buyer paid $1200
Shipping a ring to Norway - Buyer paid $1200
Hi! I normally sell clothing, but sold my engagement ring today and am clueless on how best to send the ring. Any advice for me, things to think about...
Anybody heard of appraisals by "Allstates Certificate Advantage"?
Anybody heard of appraisals by "Allstates Certificate Advantage"?
Its one of the smaller size laminated cards and that's a new name to me. I usually like to see a signed paper from a brick and mortar store and even t...
Passionate about enamel. This is the place for you
Passionate about enamel. This is the place for you
Hi Folks A few people have shown an interest in seeing some enamels so that we can discuss some of the techniques used and origins of various enamel p...
Gold marking 417 G S
Gold marking 417 G S
I have this bracelet that is marked Italy 417 G S. I know that the European stamp for 10K is 417, But I don't know what the G S after the 417 means. T...
18k Sapphire Necklace and Bracelet. What would YOU do?....PLEASE
18k Sapphire Necklace and Bracelet. What would YOU do?....PLEASE
thankyou for looking at my post. i was wondering if any of the experts would be able to tell me if these pieces are victorian, edwardian or other........
HELP with a 14K bangle Bracelet...mark
HELP with a 14K bangle Bracelet...mark
Is anyone familiar with HOB? On a 14K yellow gold bangle bracelet it is marked: HOB 14K Thanks!
looking for thoughts on a "circlet of pearls" ring
looking for thoughts on a "circlet of pearls" ring
Hello all. I'm looking for any help/suggestions on a ring I'm trying to find/special order/buy. What I am hoping for is a ring that is a circlet (or c...
Hi, has anyone heard of Rossi? here's the sig, thanks!
Hi, has anyone heard of Rossi? here's the sig, thanks!
It's on a hinged bangle with sapphires.Sally
Turquiose help
Turquiose help
I posted this on the other jewelry board and I am posting here too, because I would like to know if anyone can tell if this is real turquoise or not? ...
opal ring - what is origin and how do I bring fire out?
opal ring - what is origin and how do I bring fire out?
I recently purchased a 14k white gold opal ring on ebay and am trying to get an idea regarding the age and where it is from. To see the pictures, plea...
Opal or Fauxpal?
Opal or Fauxpal?
Great stickpin, but what is this stone? Art glass, opal, or something else? Thanks for looking!
HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST IN STERLING SILVER?.CUSTOM JOB!
HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST IN STERLING SILVER?.CUSTOM JOB!
I was directed here as it seems more likely some of you will know the answer to my question.. I have an unusual request.. Could someone tell me how mu...
opals pin
opals pin
Good morning eveyone! It might be early for some , but I have been trying to get this up here before my day gets too busy. this ia a pin with 7 opals ...
Amber?
Amber?
Are these amber? I am pretty sure they are but want to double check. what is the cloudy stuff in this one? where the light part is it is clear. the re...
Help IDing stone beads???
Help IDing stone beads???
My sister recently bought me these beads and while I love them I am not quite sure what they are. She doesn't know either, she just liked them. I thin...
Need Help w/ Gem Weight on a Ruby & Diamond Ring Please
Need Help w/ Gem Weight on a Ruby & Diamond Ring Please
Okay, so this was my moms. It's not my bag, I never wear it, and I think I'm able to let it go now. Total weight of the ring is 6.8 grams. The diamond...
Art Deco Jewelry
Art Deco Jewelry
Before I start, because of static of this subject, please be aware of different interpretation of this era. And please don’t call this time frame as D...
3D modeling for Jewelry design and manufacturing
3D modeling for Jewelry design and manufacturing
Do you know anybody selling 3D Jewelry custom designs on eBay? I would be interestd in openin a special discussion group on this. Any idea is very muc...
Is this old piece of BULOVA watch worth listing??
Is this old piece of BULOVA watch worth listing??
This was in my goodwill jar and as I know diddly about watches or most anything else-was wondering if anyone can tell me if it is worth listing. Thank...