Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Help with a Revise Failure 17805

craftmaster63
Adventurer
Hi all.. I could use a little help with response error.. As in the topic the error I am getting is as follows(converted to text for pasting):
1 Revise Failure 17805 Error - Enter only the numeric portion of the postcode.|

After looking up help files, and using Live Chat, I am unable to find out what this means.. The cvs file used that created this error is as follows (converted to text for pasting):
*Action(SiteID=US|Country=US|Currency=USD|Version=403|CC=UTF-8) ItemID ShipToLocations
Revise Worldwide

From what I have read, this is all the info that is needed in the csv file.

trying the change over 1500 store entries by hand will take me days... any help will be much appreciated
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES

in reply to Aug 30, 2006 5:00:36 PM
rastogic@ebay.com
Thrill-Seeker
craftmaster63:

I can see that the Item ID itself is missing. You can not revise an item without specifing which item to revise.

It ius possibly an error in the post itself and probably not in the .CSV file itself. I would prefer to get the exact .csv file that gave the error. You can email me at:

rastogic@ebay.com
Message 2 of 3

in reply to Aug 31, 2006 3:45:09 PM
rastogic@ebay.com
Thrill-Seeker
craftmaster63 :

Ok, the reason you are getting this strange error is that the current item 's location is in Canada. The file you are trying to update from specifies the country as US and hence the checks for US are failing to validate the zip code already stored as part of existing item details.

All you need to do is to change the country from US to CA in the action header.

Let me know how it goes.

Thnx
Chavi
Message 3 of 3