Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12836 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1545 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6095 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

657 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1080 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1914 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1604 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

582 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1853 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Identify this small Chinese vase.

I have this Chinese vase.Painted with bamboo and then there is Chinese writing on it in blue and the red looks like a "stamp".It's approximately 5 inches tall.Sticker on the bottom is "made in China" Can you help identify this piece and anything you ...

Orient Vase 20 (640x623).jpg Orient Vase 21 (640x640).jpg Orient Vase 22 (625x640).jpg Orient Vase 23 (640x592).jpg

Brooches

I found 4 brooches in my mother's jewelry after she passed I have no idea if they are valuable or costume. How do I go from here. Thank you

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doll with a portrait

I am looking for a doll called Doll with a portrait. It was a limited production and was sold in 1964 or 65. Any information on one available would be appreciated.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Have a couple of questions about this bead necklace - vintage

This pretty necklace is made up of several different beads but I don't know what they are called. One type of bead is encrusted with tiny bits of colored glass. The other bead I need a name for are the clear round beads that have gold inside. I belie...

DSC05056.JPG DSC05057.JPG DSC05058.JPG DSC05059.JPG

Platinum confusion !!

Hello everyone. I recently purchased this size 5 ring that’s marked P-t 925. I know the P.t is on the periodic table for Platinum. However I thought it came in 900 or 950. That leaves me confused about these hallmarks. Would it be a mix of platinum ...

IMG_2073.jpeg

need help to ID mark on Silver Jewelry

Hello, would appreciate any help in ID'ing the mark on this brooches. I am guessing it is a Navajo artist.Link is to detailed photos.Sterling silver, onyx and tiger eye. Large brooches. 3" wide x 1.2 " tall. Well made, nice stones. Probably from arou...

Phone cameras doctoring listing photos!

I have bought and sold collectible coins on eBay for more than 12 years and never encountered a problem like this. Sellers of collectible are unwittingly photographing their coins and collectibles with smart phones with "Auto-Enhance" or "Deep Fusion...

Re-Payment on a refund

I refunded an order that was hung up in shipping . The buyer finally received it and wants to repay .I know Ebay doesn't allow us to give out personal info ,so how can I get re-paid? Thanks

Need help identifying this ring.

I recently purchased a lot that included this ring. It is in the "tank ring" style, but I have searched to find something similar to no avail. I have no clue about this. It looks like it was made from a machine part. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

20240327_135428.jpg 20240327_135457.jpg 20240327_135533.jpg 20240327_135457.jpg