Home & Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity in Home & Garden

Specific question regarding pre-1968 revere ware

Does anybody know if revere ware manufactured a "pre-1968", 9 inch skillet/fry pan… Which I believe would be identified by a double ring on the bottom and two screws in the handle? I see plenty of 9 inch skillets for sale… But none that might be indi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with pricing an old chest dresser

Hi I would like to know how much I should post this for sale. I have a price of $85 for an old cherry wood dresser chest. See photos below. It's just an old dresser that I'd like to get rid of with local pick up only. Is $85 too much? The bottom draw...

IMG_5963.jpg IMG_5964.jpg IMG_5965.jpg IMG_5966.jpg

Help with pricing an old chest dresser

Hi I would like to know how much I should post this for sale. I have a price of $85 for an old cherry wood dresser chest. See photos below. It's just an old dresser that I'd like to get rid of with local pick up only. Is $85 too much? The bottom draw...

IMG_5963.jpg IMG_5964.jpg IMG_5965.jpg IMG_5966.jpg

hand woven tapestry with embroidered people & animals (what is this?)

Hello, everyone!I've not used the community before, but I could use some help with identifying what this embroidered and woven tapestry. Any idea the country of origin, meaning behind the depiction, age? Anything will help.Measures about 78" long (no...

IMG_4583.jpg IMG_4596 (1).jpg IMG_4584.jpg IMG_4588.jpg

Shiny Brite Ornaments

I was told my vintage shiny brights have mold in them because the tops are discolored, whether it is or isn't, is it safe to clean the insides of these ornaments? If so best way?

Enamel on copper covered dish

Hoping to get help identifying this covered dish. It's enamel on copper, but that's all I can figure out even with research. It has no marks on the bottom, is 8" in diameter and 5" high. It has a beautiful evergreen color on the inside of the base an...

IMG_0284.jpg IMG_0282.jpg IMG_0283.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help ID vintage porcelain mosaic table

I came upon this table several months ago, and see similar techniques with regard to style and placement of tiles but am at a loss as to who made this table. Itis significantly heavy, has metal legs, missing parts of some of the tiles on the side and...

99AAC421-8E32-4827-86F6-986E32E47657.jpeg F4D1A5E1-CA0C-4A54-AEE5-0EE5F9ABAAD0.jpeg DD6F7A11-0324-45DD-B1C1-633D5464EEC7.jpeg