Computers, Tablets & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

BUYER BEWARE!

A place to communication to other members of the eBay community to share alarming behavior before yo...

0 Posts

Activity in Computers, Tablets & Networking

How to dispute a refund

I had been discussing a refund with a seller, they received the money from the post office, and still hasn’t given me the refunded money a month later. I tried messaging them last month and recently, but to no response. I tried opening a return case ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help

How do I speak to someone real? Having trouble with a ghosting seller, and there’s no obvious way to contact anyone. I’ve already done all the online help and automated call. I need to talk to a real person. I received a broken CRT monitor in the mai...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping tracking stuck for over two weeks “EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE OR AWAITING PROCESSING”

My item has stuck GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL and tracking not updating for over two weeks. At the beginning of 27th June until now, no further informations, deadline is 25 July eBay. Package handling by DHL e-commerce & DHL international direct. Destinatio...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

💥💥💥COMPUTER WARNING💥💥💥

If you are buying a COMPUTER make sure to Check the SECURITY settings and look for ALLOWED THREATS Some sellers have installed HACKTOOLS for many "reasons" (ProductKey generators for example). These are TROJAN VIRUSES! Lets them sell multiple️ system...