Archive Check Out
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

At the checkout i have a message it say confirm your credict card in paypal..i did but still apears

At the checkout i have a message it say confirm your credict card in paypal..i did but still apears

jchb2204
Pathfinder
Im New in ebay, Bid in item etc...i don't know what im doing wrong, ive ready confirm my debit card in paypal and link the account to ebay, but when im try to make the checkout this message comes " go to www.paypal.com and confirm your credict or debit card before you paid" im getting frustrairing with this and another problem is the seller is waiting for me to made the payment..i explain to him my issue but he don't believe me and he told me he going to start and unpaid case against me...please help
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY

Re: At the checkout i have a message it say confirm your credict card in paypal..i did but still ap

Re: At the checkout i have a message it say confirm your credict card in paypal..i did but still ap

in reply to Oct 18, 2013 10:34:09 AM

JCH...

If you want to use a Debit Card--that card must have either a MasterCard or Visa log on it.  Otherwise PayPal will not accept it.

If it DOES have the coerrect Logo on it--then you must go to your PayPal account--and register that Card with them.  They will ask your for your Card #--and maybe some other info too.

Once you have done that--you will be able to use it to pay for your purchases.

Message 2 of 2