Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Cart

If you put items in your cart, are you purchasing them? Or can you hold them for a time and if you find something else can you remove them. I had several “ you need to buy now” notices. Just need some help here.

Should we forget about shopping in the US?

Recently, delivery prices from the USA to Europe and Asia have doubled. Previously, we paid less than $30 for delivery, but now it costs at least $90. Additionally, for sellers in the US, this eBay shipping method is absolutely free. Where is the fai...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

So frustrating with dishonest seller and waiting…..

Part is my fault not researching but it’s not a sin to asking to cancel an order .like any store, you can take a back or ask cancel on any online order if you change your mind if it’s right after you paid…….it is buyers right too in my opinion.i had ...

Resolved! Seller accidentally relisted an item already sold weeks ago, and I won. How to resolve?

I'm a long-time seller and occasional buyer, and have never experienced this from either side. 17 minutes before an auction ended, I saw I was still the only bidder. I checked back later and saw I won, but also saw that, minutes before the auction en...

Ebay PLEASE FIX. My purchase item list shows delivered...........

I bought an item on eBay. On my purchase item list on eBay tracking shows delivered. Not delivered. Seller contacts me and says package returned - address undeliverable. Address is deliverable. Address comes up as valid on a number of real estate web...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Temporary buing restriction of old user without any bids

Hi all! I got this message when I try to buy any thing on ebay: You’ve reached a temporary buying restriction.You can only buy items where you can pay immediately at checkout. To continue, find an item with an immediate payment method and click on th...

Ebay time ending soonest search

I wanted to know if any of you have encountered Ebay time ending soonest search defaulting to a hodge podge of listings ending in let say two hours coming before an item in one hour and then a listing ending in two days. Seems like best match to me. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should I report a false positive review to ebay?

I have bought a lot of cards on eBay and it's almost always a positive experience. There are lots of ways to mail trading cards and I have seen some sketchy packaging, but the cards are usually ok. This past week I got a cheap (<$20 after shipping) l...

Printer Friendly Page button missing

I can't find the button anymore on the order details page for any of my purchases. Did they make an announcement saying they were getting rid of this or is this a bug?

Item shows delivered but it was shipped to wrong address

I need help here. I bought an item last week and I decided to check to see when it was shipped and when I am expecting it to be delivered. The bad news is it says it was delivered on Monday but it never came to my house, instead it is shipping it got...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors