Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to pay for Make and Offer Item w/ PayPal Credit

I recently purchased an item on Ebay. This was done through make an offer. It was new to me that ebay now requires a method of payment be chose when making an offer so there could be instant payment. I have Paypal Credit set as my default payment met...

Dollar-xhop

Seller sent me someone else's tracking number so it showed up that my package was delivered when it was not. Seller used FedEx to ship to my p.o box but FedEx does not ship to p.o boxes. I got a picture sent from FedEx with a 19lb box dropped off at ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

Feedback question

I purchased an item and left negative feedback for a seller which has been removed. (I didn't receive any communication from the seller or eBay, it was just gone.) As far as I can tell the feedback didn't violate any of eBay's policies (I can't say t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A returned item, gone horribly wrong...

So this started on the 25th of July when I bought gaming mouse. I got it on the 13th of August, but when I got it I saw that the seller sent the wrong item so I started a return that same day and shipped it the next. on the 11th of September I get an...

How can buyers effectively deal with fraudulent sellers?

I have been frustrated by policies that seem to make it very difficult to flag offending sellers and fake products. I understand the need to protect sellers from competitive retribution.My story- I bought some transistors. They blew up immediately. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Clever Return Scam

I recently purchased what was supposed to be an "Open Box, Never Used" Everse 8 speaker. It was listed a little under market value, but it wasn't a massive discount so I didn't think much of it. I went ahead and bought it. I started to think maybe so...

IMG_9588.jpg IMG_9590.jpg IMG_9589.jpg description.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Survey interferes with bidding process

Last night I missed out on an item because during the last few minutes of bidding an eBay survey kept popping up and stopped me from following others bids or making my own bid. After the auction finished, the survey stopped popping up. What’s going o...

• 12 replies
  • 2 helpful

More actions tab

After I left feedback I can't hide a item under the more actions tab( that one action is gone, but the rest are there), any info???? .... thx

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors