Archive Bidding & Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Before Christmas Shopping, Go Into Your Local Thrift Store…..
Before Christmas Shopping, Go Into Your Local Thrift Store…..
and See How Much of the Junk on the Shelves is Made in ChinaSoon it will be filling up our landfills!Buy "Made in USA" for Christmas!
eBay dont have my item, any way to request it?
eBay dont have my item, any way to request it?
Hey!I'm looking for this jacket in large, but eBay only has it in XL, is there any way i can tell seller(s) i want this item, and there MIGHT be someo...
Marking an item paid in iPad app?
Marking an item paid in iPad app?
Ok I went to ebay.com on my computer, and marked the items paid as it was a local seller. The web version says paid, feedback left, but the iPad versi...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by jv.retros
Never received my item, everyone keeps dragging their feet on resolving this... help!
Never received my item, everyone keeps dragging their feet on resolving this... help!
I ordered my item almost one SOLID month ago. It never arrived. It never even showed any signs of being sent other than a tracking number that went no...
Not seeing all the listing of a seller
Not seeing all the listing of a seller
I am an eBay buyer from UAE and a collector of coins and currencies and my favorite seller is from US. But I am not able to see all his listing and ab...
What could I have done differently!
What could I have done differently!
First let me say I know sellers have a hard row to hoe with Ebay! I was a seller here from 1998 until 2011. Here's what happened to me as a buyer and ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by tyman91
I used to be able to add private for seller and buyer oly
I used to be able to add private for seller and buyer oly
only. Now I can't do that. I have called Ebay more then once to clarify this. Was told I wouldn't be able to sell if I go private. I just want to add ...
BEWARE OF UNPAID BUYERS!!!!!!!
BEWARE OF UNPAID BUYERS!!!!!!!
Beware of Sellers: These are 3 ebay users who refuse to pay for items. Unfortunately Ebay does not provide the option to leave negative feedback for n...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by snappyauctions14
After 13 years, I'm done here...
After 13 years, I'm done here...
As we all know, as sellers we've all had to deal with unreasonable buyers and kowtow to their demands in order to keep eBay off our backs. Then when a...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by zcmi11
PayPal now lets you pay for packages days after you order them!
PayPal now lets you pay for packages days after you order them!
Wish you didn't have to pay for online orders before they show up? You won't have to, if you've loaded up a PayPal account. In the wake of trial run, ...
Report seller
Report seller
I bought 2 items from a seller Then I waited... and waited for them to arrive. So, I opened a case with eBay to find out where my products were. Then ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by in.a.nutshe11
Thank goodness for honest people!
Thank goodness for honest people!
An eBay purchase was due to arrive today. I checked the USPS tracking number and it showed the package had been delivered. But there was absolutely no...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by david*42
Bought a Digital Code
Bought a Digital Code
I bought a code for a game to redeem on steam, and i have not recieved it yet, however i have bought from the seller before, it just i get cautious wh...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by *madison
LK203150883CN
LK203150883CN
Hi, fella this seller work bad because him opem me case when him is whon got give me my money back or send the item to me and now please need help wit...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by fossil_diver
Can't get refund
Can't get refund
I've paid for an item but I've never recieved it.... I opened a case and it says that I just have to contact ebay and then they'll get my money back. ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by timemachine777
When shipping cost is different in description?
When shipping cost is different in description?
Sometimes I run across a listing that shows, for example, shipping is $5.00. But following the item description the seller will say the shipping cost ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by misfitfun
Bought item from USA and had to return to China for a refund?
Bought item from USA and had to return to China for a refund?
I recently bought an item that was shipped from California but when i got the item it turned out to be cheap chinese junk. So i contacted the seller f...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by fshardy
Ebay not letying me pay HELP QUICK
Ebay not letying me pay HELP QUICK
I am currently in the process of buying an item off eBay and I sent my payment, yet the seller can't confirm he's received a payment and in my cart it...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by yosup72
seller dropped one item
seller dropped one item
Hey guys, I purchased a two-piece item from a seller but she only shipped one. And I tried to bring this to the resolution center, but they favored th...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by *madison
Seller misled me with a false description.
Seller misled me with a false description.
Even talked to him before the sale to confirm the item was as advertized. I bought a DVD from him. The dvd was supposed to have a digital copy code wi...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by decorating_is_my_game
Seller doesn't ship for eight days until I ask for a refund. THEN he ships it anyway!
Seller doesn't ship for eight days until I ask for a refund. THEN he ships it anyway!
Seller marked my item as shipped and tracking shows USPS never got the package. So eight days go by and I email saying I think he didn't ship it and I...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by snappyauctions14
Buyer waits 11 days then pays
Buyer waits 11 days then pays
I waited 10 because the buyer has like 1100 feedback so I figured something might be up, I don't wanna push the envelope, but today I was like I will ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by 7198dave
Christmas Season rush is near.When will eBay fix these traffic issues?
Christmas Season rush is near.When will eBay fix these traffic issues?
Since,Sept eBay's traffic dropped to a halt without an eBay announcement for reason.After that Sept glitch eBay traffic never came back.eBay announced...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by ladykingel
Shifty Seller.........
Shifty Seller.........
I have an item (a vintage purse) on my watch list which is a buy it now listing. The list price was $47.50. I placed the item in my cart and moments b...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by savanna.dance
Is "Item Location" supposed to be accurate
Is "Item Location" supposed to be accurate
I purchased an item which I wanted soon and one of the reasons I chose that seller over others was the item location was pretty close to me. When I re...
Rookwood pottery
Rookwood pottery
I am a longtime Rookwood collector. I have watched price fluctuations for years. I am amazed at how overpriced many pots are. Sometimes 2-3 times what...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by smk54
Seller blocked me because I asked too many questions!
Seller blocked me because I asked too many questions!
I am really upset as the part I need for my daughter's 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe is available from Seller but because I asked too many questions, the Sell...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by dragonlady_ny
"Saved Searches" for sellers' items no longer generating emails
"Saved Searches" for sellers' items no longer generating emails
It was so easy! Someone posts an item asking for informtion, or showing what they have on a ''finds" topic, and if I liked it I did a saved search on ...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by valleyfloor
Did not receive anything from this seller in China.
Did not receive anything from this seller in China.
I ordered something from this company in june and never received anything. I have exchanged many emails with them and they are always saying that they...
by in Archive Bidding & Buying | Updated by stee_lauri
Can't get a hold of seller
Can't get a hold of seller
I recently bought a mid 2010 MacBook brand new from a seller. Before I bought it the seller answered me I'm seconds, now I can't get him to answer my ...