Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Issue with purchase/receiving of an item

I ordered 2 items the company used a drop shipper (no mention in the listing) I received one, said delivered. Then they updated delivery on the other one when I opened a claim. 1 was shipped by fedex, it said the other one was shipped by usps, I had ...

"BEST OFFERS" IGNORED !!

It should be a breach of ebay's policies and 'contract' of a seller who advertises for a best offer and then doesn't even acknowledge one !! That seems fraudulent to me. Certainly it is unethical & I won't shop with a seller who does that

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 89 replies
  • 2 helpful

Filtering shipping costs is a needed improvement

I may be in the minority but "free shipping" and "local pickup" is a poor selection for filtering with shipping. Many countries outside your own can have reasonable OR unreasonable shipping costs (for me, it's cards). Being able to filter out shippin...

Suspicious sellers with suspicious reviews

Hello, I'm new here.I've been checked Ebay lately in hope to find someone selling a GPU better than my piece of trash and I've seen quite some ridiculously good deals, for very good GPU. But offers like these rise some doubts. Most of these accounts ...

Buying limit

I am trying to place a bid and I received a message: To help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on or purchased by a single account. However, you may be able to increase the limit on your account by veri...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller never refunded me $14,434.00 for engine falsely advertised. Sent back to seller.

Marine engine advertised as having only 100 hours on it. Mechanic inspected it, it was not fit to put in the boat. Returned to the seller per his request. He has never refunded my money. Have contacted the seller and Ebay MANY times, no one responds....

Led Zeppelin

Hello. How can you tell if you have a bootleg Led Zeppelin 12 CD Box set , That is made in Japan ? , gmsturm1cs1.

buying / watch

This is happening to me. I put a watch on an item and the seller just charges the item to me without my permission.... not good , creates a big issue for buyers .please hlep,

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Victory

Despite Ebay saying that they made the correct decision on my appeal. They were wrong. They Denied my refund based on a fake tracking information. Even though FedEx confirmed it was fake. So, I went through PayPal. It took lots of leg work. But final...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors