Archive Bidding & Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bookmark Share Post

Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

vingarcia74
Enthusiast

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES

Re: Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

Re: Ok, so i have an iphone 5S in gold/champagne color and am thinking if i should sell it?

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 12:26:15 PM
Rockstar

What's wrong with it?  Why would you want to sell it?  If you bought it from a US carrier the time for return for a full refund should still be running.

Message 2 of 6

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 12:37:57 PM
thallidguy
Rockstar

That's not a decision that I, or anyone else on these boards can make for you. Why you would sell something (anything) is a personal decision.

Except for one thing: If this is your only ID and you really are so new to eBay that your feedback rating is only 1, I would warn you about trying to sell a "hot" item like the gold iPhone 5 on eBay. With high-profile consumer electronic items like new iPhones, an inexperienced seller is a target for buyers who will try to pull some kind of scam. 

Message 3 of 6

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 1:17:55 PM
seemystuffonline
Trailblazer
did you buy it this week with the hope to sell it for more? Good luck with that. Scammers will come out of the woodwork.
Even when I am telling a lie I am truthful. :-) Rick
Message 4 of 6

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 2:03:38 PM

Watch out for the foreign bidders.  ALso remember the ebay fees.  The profit isn't going to be that huge due to the ebay fees.

Message 5 of 6

in reply to Sep 24, 2013 6:36:48 PM
fuzzface50
Rockstar

Sell it! and then let us know what happened when it is over.

Message 6 of 6