Returns
Discuss how to manage returns with fellow sellers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay refund is taking too long

Hi and hope you’re having a great day. Last Sunday, I made an accidental purchase of an iPhone which I don’t meant to buy it, and of course, I made the request for refund, which is taking way too long, and the bank company is already bombarding my ac...

IMG_0517.jpeg IMG_0518.jpeg

Negative or Neutral feedback

Why doesn't Ebay remove bad reviews for any reason now..I mean you can give a Full refund and let them keep the item and they still will give you a negative why doesn't ebay take that off.They tell me itt goes to a off line team..I have read on goggl...

no refund nor ebay money back gurantee

Back in 2022, I bought a cellphone from a seller Wise One. I found the item to be defective and contacted Ebay and was sent a return prepaid slip. I return the item to Wise One, the seller. He got the item and wrote me that he found nothing wrong wit...

PSA - Questionable Authenticity - Jordan Signature

Hi, I need a resolution from eBay on what to do with regards to an item that has recently returned from PSA/DNA as being of Questionable Authenticity. It has been several months since I won the item in an eBay auction, but later when I sent it to PSA...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller won't refund

Seller won't refundThe seller said it was a new product, but when I received it, it turned out to be an old, used product.I put a return label on the box and returned it, but I didn't get my money back. ($202.09)

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial refund

Buyer sent a message thanking me for the fast shipping, but that there was a large hole in the side of shorts i sold them, with a photo. Maybe i missed it, maybe i didnt, i dont know ... im new so will be upping my qc regardless to avoid this confusi...

About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started:

Most Marked as Helpful Authors