Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Help with marks on silver plate spirit kettle
Help with marks on silver plate spirit kettle
Hello all! This lovely spirit kettle is a recent acquisition. It is obviously in plate over copper, and in fairly good condition with the stand, no sp...
by in Antiques | Updated by cottagewoman
Spaghetti Cats
Spaghetti Cats
These mid-century Italian pottery cats are extremely scarce and difficult to come by- I have been collecting for 2 years and am still lacking the foll...
by in Antiques | Updated by catsandtats6
Cut to clear cranberry glass bowl
Cut to clear cranberry glass bowl
Is this cut to clear? Idea on year?
by in Antiques | Updated by bnbsellingtime
Albertina Facsimile
Albertina Facsimile
Hello guys,I found info about this print\ drawing on the internet and it just made me more confused than before.Can anyone spread some light about thi...
by in Antiques | Updated by cheapone
Help with old glass ornaments
Help with old glass ornaments
I would love some help with these 2 ornamentsAre they German or Polish? I have read that polish ornaments have a certain look but I am unfamilar with ...
by in Antiques | Updated by acyborg50
Help with little wooden sharpener of some sort, patented 1910
Help with little wooden sharpener of some sort, patented 1910
I found this in a container of sewing stuff, spools of thread, buttons and so on. It is just small, 1 3/4 by 7/8 by 7/8 in. high. The metal insert is ...
Looking for info on china
I found this box of china in my garage need help identifying please and thank you. By the way there are no markings of any kind on the backs.
by in Antiques | Updated by johnnycb09
Silver 3in Plate Identification
Silver 3in Plate Identification
I want to sell these small "plates", but to be honest I don't have a idea what they can be used for other than possible coasters. Any ideas, and how m...
Please help ID this old Copper Pot (trademark pictured)
Please help ID this old Copper Pot (trademark pictured)
I found this old pot in an antique store, and paid what I thought was a great price. The inside of the pot is layered with a lead/tin like "goop" that...
by in Antiques
Help identify antique vanity
by in Antiques | Updated by bill11223
I found this box of china in my garage need help identifying please and thank you.
Wilmot Coin Silver Ladle with Monogram - WM??? - Also anyone know the pattern of this piece?
Wilmot Coin Silver Ladle with Monogram - WM??? - Also anyone know the pattern of this piece?
I have an early 1798 - 1808 Wilmot Coin Silver Ladle with a Monogram on it. It looks like WM as the first 2 letters but the 3rd, 4th and 5th. Looks li...
by in Antiques | Updated by bcover
What kind of antique vanity is this
What kind of antique vanity is this
Please clue me into what I am looking at here.   I need help.      
Please clue me into what I am looking at here.   I need help.      
Unusual wood item /tool...from a ship?
Unusual wood item /tool...from a ship?
Hi there, does anyone have any idea what this is? It looks to be very old and has a sort of locking screw that lifts up, turns 90 degrees and drops do...
by in Antiques | Updated by andyguyuk
Old brass fountain heads
Old brass fountain heads
Looking for any info on these.Brass fountain heads.   
Value & who made it?
Value & who made it?
Does anybody know who made this cabinet & how much it's worth.My parents bought it new in 1970.
Help! What is the significance of this image. It's on a hand blown glass goblet.
Help! What is the significance of this image. It's on a hand blown glass goblet.
by in Antiques | Updated by pandowdydoll
Help identifying an 800 Silver mark
Help identifying an 800 Silver mark
I am trying to research this 800 silver pedestal bowl and cannot find very much informaton on a silver mark with a left facing head. Any help is great...
by in Antiques | Updated by ringmanjoe
Need help identifying this!
Need help identifying this!
Hello I was wondering if anyone would be able to identify this. It has 6 shot glasses and is completely enclosed except for a hole on the top and side...
by in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
Fire Co 24 Philadelphia's Hurricane "13"
Fire Co 24 Philadelphia's Hurricane "13"
I found this old plaque that reads Fire Co 24 Philadelphia's Hurricane "13" I am looking for any info about. I am having a hard time finding anything ...
by in Antiques | Updated by tibengtso-0
Bradley lamp
Bradley lamp
I have a lamp with the mark of Bradley Mfg and I can’t find anything related to it or any similar image. There are lots of things on Bradley and Hubba...
Italian Pewter Maker's Mark
Italian Pewter Maker's Mark
I don't know if this is the right category to post in, but I'm giving it a shot. Can anyone help to identify the makers mark on this Italian mini pewt...
by in Antiques | Updated by geogeorgsharo
Antique Vault / Safe Entry Ways - Sargent's Magnetic Lock YR 1865
Antique Vault / Safe Entry Ways - Sargent's Magnetic Lock YR 1865
Hello,I have a couple of antique vault entrances that I am trying to figure out what to do with. They are extremely ornate and I have found no similar...
by in Antiques | Updated by kendur45
Please Help With This Inkwell
Please Help With This Inkwell
I know there are a lot of reproductions so I need to find out if this one is old. It belonged to my Great Grandmother who was born in 1873 and passed ...
Carriage
Carriage
bought this from older gent ...said it's been in family for as long as he can remember...it's big like 16 inches high 3 feet long...iron wheels and un...
Need Help with ID of Figural Silver Owl Topper?
Need Help with ID of Figural Silver Owl Topper?
Hello All, Looking for information on this small (figurine?). This owl is silverplated and measures 1 7/8" tall by 5/8" wide. It has no makers mark, o...
Hand made Wood cigar?box marquetry or parquetry?
Hand made Wood cigar?box marquetry or parquetry?
I do glass, but my hand wasn’t paying attention at the auction so it’s mine now. So how do I sell it on eBay?9 3/4” tall, 6 1/4” square. Not a nail on...
by in Antiques | Updated by marymelodee
HAVE YOU EVER CAME ACROSS AN ITEM YOU CANT FIND OUT WHAT IT IS?
HAVE YOU EVER CAME ACROSS AN ITEM YOU CANT FIND OUT WHAT IT IS?
SO, I HAVE A NUMBER OF ITEMS I CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY ARE. I DESCRIBE THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY ON INTERNET SEARCHES BUT COME UP EMPTY.I THI...
by in Antiques | Updated by maxine*j
what is this
what is this
by in Antiques | Updated by maxine*j