Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
tall vintage paper mache ~ 3 kings / wisemen from nativity ~~ any info
tall vintage paper mache ~ 3 kings / wisemen from nativity ~~ any info
hi...any info on these thre tall kings/ wisemen from nativity story....about 15 inches tallgilded paper machered ribbon with faux jewels was on one..p...
by in Antiques | Updated by sheilasday
Help
Help
Does anyone know what this is
Help indentifying this
Help indentifying this
Does anyone know what this is 
Can anyone identify this object? It has no markings
Can anyone identify this object? It has no markings
Unknown
by in Antiques | Updated by md1919
Is this a whale oil lamp?
Is this a whale oil lamp?
Lamp measures approximately 6" tall. Made from a non magnetic metal. Pewter? spelter?. Thanks for any help.
by in Antiques | Updated by maverickadmiral
Ben Earl Looney Painting
Ben Earl Looney Painting
I'm wanting some advice on selling a Ben Earl Looney water painting. I'm familiar with the artist, but I am not sure the value or the best way to sell
by in Antiques | Updated by sonomabarn67
Itemizing and insuring your collection
Itemizing and insuring your collection
I'm wondering how many people insure their collections and how they go about doing it? I've been collecting antique tools for 25 years and I'm at the ...
A 1 dollar find
A 1 dollar find
Any info on this chair  
ANY INFO ON 20 PIECE 12 INCH HI NATIVITY ~ FONTANINI ~PAPER MACHE, CLAY , COMPOSITION
ANY INFO ON 20 PIECE 12 INCH HI NATIVITY ~ FONTANINI ~PAPER MACHE, CLAY , COMPOSITION
HI I ACQUIRED THIS 20 PIECE SET TODAY....FIGURES 12 INCHES HI...SEEM TO~ BE CLAY~ PAPER MACHE ~ COMPOSITION....LOVELY COLORS..DETAILED HAND PAINTED......
by in Antiques | Updated by sheilasday
Ivory and Ebony Walking Stick bent out of shape... fix?
Ivory and Ebony Walking Stick bent out of shape... fix?
I have an Ivory and Ebony walking stick that was gifted to me. It is an antique, from the Eduardian or Victorian era. It is a beautiful walking stick,...
by in Antiques | Updated by zzydny
Help Identify Figurines
Help Identify Figurines
Hello,I inherited these figurines and cannot find anything about them. Was told they have been in family for generations. They are made of wood and lo...
by in Antiques | Updated by maxine*j
Help Identifying Celery vase... manufacturer, age, style, or whatever else you might add
Help Identifying Celery vase... manufacturer, age, style, or whatever else you might add
This noted celery vase measures 9" in height and 4 1/4" across the rim. It is very heavy with a slight purplish hue and, after a good washing is clear...
Silver box,navajo ?
Silver box,navajo ?
Hi all. Recently picked up this box thinking it might be Navajo,but unable to confirm so far. Its 2 1/2 inches high,4 wide,and there is "21" scratched...
by in Antiques
German Lidded Beer Stein with DRM Marks
German Lidded Beer Stein with DRM Marks
Hello All, I purchased this german beer stein and wanted to know what the E.bay stamp on the underside is. I was told this was a german stein and with...
Possible IRISH Chair?? Any Experts??
Possible IRISH Chair?? Any Experts??
Would love any further information anyone could give on this chair....Several years ago (2001?), this chair was taken to Casa Loma in Toronto when the...
by in Antiques | Updated by bill11223
Do you kno this Sterling mark
Do you kno this Sterling mark
We came into possession of 8 of these Sterling silver plates and I am not finding this mark in my books? They are 6 3/4 inches and 10 oz each
celluloid, bakelite or other ?? Any ideas?
celluloid, bakelite or other ?? Any ideas?
Hello, Does anyone know what this parasol handle is made of please?Thanking you in advance.
what is this wilcox silverplate piece with a winged nude goddes
what is this wilcox silverplate piece with a winged nude goddes
help with what this actually was used for.
by in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Antique oil lamp all metal?? I cannot find anything about it
Antique oil lamp all metal?? I cannot find anything about it
It is small and has a handle and cutouts on the side. It has a little chamber on top to fill that gets heated by the flame. Copper and brass.. what is...
by in Antiques | Updated by all_fakes
is this a silver perfume pendant it has a wick help?
is this a silver perfume pendant it has a wick help?
here are some photos.  trying to find the correct term for this item
by in Antiques | Updated by mforjan
Can anyone identify this furniture maker's mark ?
Can anyone identify this furniture maker's mark ?
I purchased this Buffet 25 years ago from a "Danish" Antique Dealer. There is no doubt that this is hand carved and rosewood inlay. I have no idea if ...
Any ideas???
Any ideas???
Hello,I need help identifying these figurines. Age, origin, anything!! Thay are made of wood.Thanks
Need help with sterling silver mark on salt and pepper shakers please and thank you
Need help with sterling silver mark on salt and pepper shakers please and thank you
by in Antiques | Updated by bakersgma
Need help with this antique oil lamp
Need help with this antique oil lamp
Hi, I need some help to identify this item. Anyone knows what it is and an estimate value? Thanks
Can anyone identify this object?
Can anyone identify this object?
by in Antiques | Updated by bluelagunan
Antique Taxi sign??
Antique Taxi sign??
I have two of these and the dealer told me that they belonged to a Berlin Taxi. Is that right? Are there other large forum on the web where I can post...
by in Antiques | Updated by debora_34_
Hunting Dog Figure
Hunting Dog Figure
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but was wondering if I might be able to get any info on this Hunting Dog Figure - may be an English S...
by in Antiques | Updated by bnbsellingtime
Sterling Silver Napkin Ring - Cats Face Mark - #267 Run - Help with maker?
Sterling Silver Napkin Ring - Cats Face Mark - #267 Run - Help with maker?
Cool cat face looking Maker Mark with #267 pressed below Sterling mark. Anyone know the maker of this oldie? Thanks!
by in Antiques | Updated by bcover
1852 earthenware pitcher??
1852 earthenware pitcher??
This vase is about 8” tall, and came from a relative’s estate. There is an old note (4 digit phone number) inside with a rubbing of the mark on the bo...
Wooden pencil lamp?
Wooden pencil lamp?
Hi so my boyfriend and I buy and sell storage units and this lamp was in one of them. I have found newer full size pencil lamps upside down though, an...