Antiques
The Antiques Discussion is for members to share views and suggestions regarding Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ISO 17th Century Johann Hoffmann cartographical geographic playing cards books expert/suggestions

Through research I have found some information about the cards and books but I am trying to figure out the best direction to take from here. The pricing I found (sold in 2013) for a complete set without the book (condition of cards unknown) went for ...

1678 Seyfried.jpg

Trying to ID a vintage Trunk Maker.

I've exhausted my online research and so far have only found one company that uses the same type interior trunk format (A. Boswell, Portmanteau, Trunk and Bag Manufacturer out of Edinburgh Scotland), there is also a partial label on the outside that ...

Trunk Mark.jpg trunk mark 2.jpg trunk mark 3.jpg trunk mark 4.jpg

Resolved! shipment darmaged during the transition

I am a seller and sold 24 pisces of MacBeth Evans Monax White Depression Glass American Sweetheart dises.for $175, however, the buyer claimed most of the dieses were broken but 5. The buyer is request evey pennies she paid for including postage and s...

i d help on item

have had this for years measures 44 x 16 x 4 deep. Just wondering if it has specific use. hinged at bottom. was told it came from post office but do not see any use wear on it. just a hanging organizer ? thanks bc

DSC07842.JPG DSC07844.JPG DSC07846.JPG DSC07845.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Markings

Can anyone tell me what this marking is?? 

REX swan 2.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Looking for Game information

Greetings... I am trying to find out more information about this 1934 Buck Rogers game... I have this board, but have not been able to find anything about the other playing pieces or instructions... I found this metal refab sign that I think may be t...

Buck Rogers 3.jpg Buck Rogers 2.jpg Buck Rogers 1.jpg Buck Rogers 4.jpg

Need help with Chinese Dish

I know very little about Chinese art so I need help with my dish. I've seen a lot of similar examples described as "Kraak" in style but I have no idea if my dish is Antique or a repro. When do you think it was made? Any info from experts would be app...

IMG_4111.JPG IMG_4112.JPG IMG_4116.JPG IMG_4118.JPG

Wooden Mace--Real or Replica?

I purchased this Wooden Mace at an estate sale. They claimed it was a rare antique. How can I tell if it is a real antique or a modern replica? The head and the handle are two pieces of wood, which gives me a feeling that it is a replica. I am cluele...

DSCN5966-PhotoRoom.png-PhotoRoom.png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sony CRF-330K

I’m looking for a Mint Sony HE-4 Tape head Demagnifier I’m also looking for Sales Catalog’s,Brochures or Dealer Flyers on this Model. Does anyone have any for Sale?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors