cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting replies from the community

When I make apost with a question, how do

I know if I get a reply? Do I have to return to the community to see whether or not I received the help or answer that I requested? Will it go to my inbox? (Preferred) I do not spend a lot of time in the community and am not normally a chatty person, so instead of having to mees around with finding a reply it would be nice to get a message there instead of here.

Kind Regards,

Lexfalcon

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, 

Go to "My Settings" in the Community. To get there, look for My Setting in a dropdown arrow between your avatar and user name at the upper right of the screen. There is also a "Community Settings" link under your profile picture when you are in your profile screen.

The settings will allow you to indicate when you do and don't want to receive emails from the Community. (I have had all emails turned off for years, from back in the day when the Antiques board was extremely active.)

I hope that works for you!

----------
Current avatar: Actress Myrna Loy.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In addition to the above, if you like, you can go "Settings" > "Subscriptions & Noifications" > "Notifications" to refine the notifications you wish to receive, related to posts on the boards.   

Message 3 of 3
latest reply