Antiques Anonymous
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brooch information

Hi. Im currently trying collect some miney to help bring my family from ukraine and trying to sell some of stuff i have. I have one brooch which is signed E. S.. I did some research and it looks like itd Ehrlich Sinnock. But i dont know what it can c...

20230116_212803.jpg 20230116_212740.jpg 20230116_212758.jpg

:) Holiday Recipes

With the Holidays soon upon us, I thought we might share some of our favorite special occasion recipes! Lynn :x

Dietz Lantern

   Can anyone help to identify this Dietz lantern? I can view the Patent Dates OCT 12 99; NOV 19 07; and AUG 4 08 on the top center tube. According to web guidance there should be a M or S and manufacturing date below that, but Is see nothing there. ...

DSCN8731 (2).JPG DSCN8732.JPG DSCN8743.JPG

Help needed to identify this vase

I’m wondering if anyone can help me to find out about this vase, it’s beautiful but I don’t know how to describe it or if it has any value. I don’t know if it’s press moulded, carved or both or neither!it has a light sound when I tap it, and it’s not...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping costs

does anyone have a formula for keeping prices down on an antique or collectable item AND still keep shipping low or for free? it seems the high end sites (1st dibbs) get outrageous prices for items i can't even move for under 100.? should i market my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help

I have these beautiful vintage earrings which Im thinking to sell. But cannot find the year of this mark. If you could help and tell what it's worth would be great. Thay marked Coro. Thanks for any reply)

Need Help With Signature On Old Metal Art Candlesticks

I have a set of metal handmade candlesticks and need help with signature please. They are vintage not antique but hoping you can help as there is no help section for metal. They stand 17" tall and first name looks like Ni I think. Thank you for help ...

Need Help With Signature On Old Metal Art Candlesticks

I have a set of metal handmade candlesticks and need help with signature please. They are vintage not antique but hoping you can help as there is no help section for metal. They stand 17" tall and first name looks like Ni I think. Thank you for help ...

Is this an old oil can / pitcher?

Just curious if anyone knows what this is. I think it might be an old oil pitcher but it doesn't really look like others I have seen, and it's unusually heavy for its size (almost 3 pounds).

DSC_0181.JPG DSC_0182.JPG

Help with figural lamp - Please?

HI everyone,I bought this lamp in the early 80's for $250-$300. I would like to list it but have no idea how to describe it or how to value it.The base is marble, the figural part is some kind of metal. The glass shade is gorgeous. Lamp is in great c...

L2.jpg L1.jpg l3.JPG l5.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful