cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancient bronze tool with Dragon symbol and pregnant woman scab or

can anyone please help me identify this tool it looks like it came from Yemen or Mesopotamia , I have been told by an archaeologist that it could be possibly over 1000 years old but he cannot pinpoint the civilization it came from so if you are a archaeologist and can recognize what it is please email me and let me know thank you I will email you pictures
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture of this item
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

http://community.ebay.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images#images
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@usreyn_bb5ir9j wrote:
can anyone please help me identify this tool it looks like it came from Yemen or Mesopotamia , I have been told by an archaeologist that it could be possibly over 1000 years old but he cannot pinpoint the civilization it came from so if you are a archaeologist and can recognize what it is please email me and let me know thank you I will email you pictures

Save the additional pics, if you have an item that you don't know what the time period is then one will never know.

HINC HVMILIBVS VENIA

HINC RETRIBVTO SVPERBIS

MISERICORDIAS DOMINI IN AETERNVM CANTABO AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM
Message 4 of 4
latest reply