cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch Experts? - PIGON - ever heard of this make?

My 91 y/o mother has been down-sizing and in going through her accumulated stuff, we have stumbled across quite a few different watches she has owned over the years. This particular watch intrigued me as I had never heard of the "make" before and it is quite an attractive looking watch. I have googled the name and searched ebay but have not got any "hits".
This is, of course, a woman's watch - unfortunately there is no band attached.
On the face of the watch it says "PIGON"  with "DE LUXE" underneath the name. Below the hands it says "17 JEWELS" and "ANTIMAGNETIC". Below the 6 it says "SWISS MADE". The face shows the numbers 3, 6, 9, & 12 - all the rest are gold diamonds.
The top of the watch has almost a floral design with the 4 "petals" making up the top, bottom &  2 sides. The whole front of the watch may have been gold-washed or gold-coloured at one time - hard to tell if the colour is a pale pale gold or silver colour.... not sure whether steel or not (?). Colour of front differs from back - back is very much a gray silver.... aluminum.

The back of the waych says ANTIMAGNETIC; SWISS MADE; ALUMINUM METAL BACK. Also the surface of the back of the watch has a slight "brushed" effect and is not a smooth polished metal like the front & sides.
Where the band would attach on both sides, the metal "hooks" are just looped under creating a solid ring.

Anyone know anything about PIGON watches? Any idea how old this watch might be?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Watch Experts? - PIGON - ever heard of this make?

Also, might this watch be worth anything at all?
Message 2 of 2
latest reply