cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shriner's Masonic Enamel Buckle Antique? Please help TY

feb 7 victorian 093.JPGfeb 7 victorian 095.JPG

This is the shriner's Mason symbol, right?   Belt buckle?   Maybe something for a sash?  Feminine, right?  I can't find another like it but I might be wrong about everything.  Do you recognize anything?    Thank you for any help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

^^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Bump

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Hi, just from what I see it is a shriner's buckle,in fact someone or something pushed in the hook of the catcher.It can be pulled out, but be very careful because those older soitered pieces ( or thin) will break off. The problem is Art Nouveau or Deco? enameled flowers over copper. I cant see a man wearing this and assume a woman put it on a sash type belt. Just a guessamite .  Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

That's why I was wondering It does look feminine.. Ty for the help

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

This may be a custom made piece. We sold a Masonic ring about a year ago that we couldn't match to anything. We got quick responses from a few Masons that it was likely a custom made piece, and was also a very old piece. It sounded like that was not uncommon. Yours is a beautiful (!) piece!

Good luck!

Jennie

Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply