cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ID'ing a Signature on a Porcelain Bracelet

Does anyone know this signature ? and if so have any information about the maker? I would really appreciate any help = Thanks 

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Not familiar with this maker but did find a very similar on Ebay U.K. item number 123228984706.  Funny though they spelled the name two different ways.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KYMM-Bracelet-Ceramic-Signed/123228984706?hash=item1cb1051582:g:ytEAAOSwo...

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for the link.. Yes is same maker--at least I'm not the only one that can't figure out the name. lol.  I've tried both ways that they spelled it-- nothing comes up.   Guess my mission to find out maker is still on the hunt.  🙂  Have to admit the bracelet is very well made and is very detailed with the flowers. 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

I was looking at the other bracelet- I believe that the correct spelling just might be Khiem?  The last letter is questionable. "M"-- "U"  "V'  or ??? 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

It is Khien

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Sry,  didnt read the prior posts but Japanese do a lot of painted porcelian. You can try googling Japanese painted porcelian artist Khinu. 

Jennifer Walter
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Thank you all for your input, help and efforts-- I was able to locate the acutual company that made this bracelet- They confirmed that this is one of their first rounds of making them.  After making this style and size-  they went to making a smaller sized bracelet.  It is made with sterling silver, porcelain and is hand painted.    They were a bit shocked that I had found it in Co.  for they usually only sell to the UK. 

I'm a happy camper now 🙂    

now to add a couple of more items needing help with information on ---

THanks to you all again for your help. 

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@oldschoolharleys_2. Who dunnit?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@gauntlettgems wrote:
@oldschoolharleys_2. Who dunnit?

Khien's Jewelry: 

"This pansy bracelet was from us. It was from when we just started making bracelet since 8 or 9 years ago.   Then the silver line on the edge was bigger. After silver pricse has gone up. Now it is smaller like half size but still real silver though."

Thailand 

khienjewels.com 

"When I'm good I'm very, very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better." 
  Mae West-- One of the best 

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Good job identifying the mark and contacting maker! This looks like a good one for the identified marks thread. I think I've seen it once before but didn't know the maker until now. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply