cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do people buy the old, yellowed pieces missing stones? Kinda like these?

Hi,

I found my great-grandmother's old jewelry box..  it is water damaged and needs to go away.  It has a bunch of pieces that have yellowed, missing stones and just nothing I know if people would buy or not.  Any help would be great!

The last pic is just something I don't know what it is...  I think its a mouse.. but its beads on fabric, no pin or anything on the back...  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

The mouse is hard to see and a pic of the back could help. Above the mouse is a guilloche pendant which should do pretty good. Wait for others to respond
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

As Good as It Gets I absolutely love this movie
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I'd love to buy them
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

This is the mouse...  a better pic of the top, and a pic of the bottom...

Thanks for the help!  The pendant has a matching earring..just one  🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The fabric one is Indian bullion embroidery.  Some pieces sell nicely.  The yellowed bits I'd lot up and sell as a craft/repair lot and see what happens.  You don't have anything in them, so you can sell cheap.  

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

I repair crystal pieces.  Do you sell any particular type of jewelry? I'm kind of a collect all.  If you want to check out my site we could trade for a fair priced item or I'm willing to buy from you if it's sold for repair lot price.  I can also afford you repair services and prices based on each item and if I don't have the atone in stock it I have a place to get older stones. You can also try to list them as a damages repair lot or price. However I don't know if the mouse should be included but might have a sales edge to dating your prices.  Lol

http://stores.ebay.com/lostartisticendeavors

Jennifer Walter
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Happy to offer stone repair for an affordable negotiable price.  Jennifer16038

Jennifer Walter
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You will def find a buyer..make sure you take pics of front and back..and close up on signatures...ill check on your listings soon to put a bid in!.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply