cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and in person gatherings are making a much needed come back this year. I’m thankful for the chance to see family, friends and colleagues, and I’m grateful to you, our sellers, for the dedication, passion and partnership this amazing community continues to deliver.   

You’ve likely felt the holiday frenzy start even earlier this year. News of supply chain shortages and scarcity have practically made ‘shop early’ the Holiday 2021 motto. But this season’s biggest gift-giving story isn’t just about when - it’s about what people are buying.    

Last holiday season we watched ecommerce grow exponentially. This year people are still doing most of their shopping online, but now discovering different categories and new types of inventory - from the rare and coveted to the sold-out-everywhere-else. This is an ideal situation for eBay because it’s where we are so strong. Shoppers can rely on the incredible selection you bring to the marketplace and find that perfect gift - from what’s hot and in-demand to the personal and one-of-a-kind, in every category and condition.  

Shoppers are more eager than ever to match the individuals on their gift lists with something special. This is more than a savvy way to save money or practice more conscious consumerism, it’s a clear shift towards gifting (and getting) things that nobody else has, because the gift is something really thoughtful and hard to find. Most exciting, it’s a trend that only you, eBay sellers, can deliver on with the limitless options - the unique, collectible, vintage, pre-owned and more - available across your millions of listings.   

So following tradition, but with our unique eBay ‘twist’, I wanted to share some of the hottest only-on-eBay items across key categories that are showing up (so far) in searches, sales and watch lists. 

I’m incredibly optimistic about the rest of this holiday season and new year ahead. We’ll continue to bring insights like these to you - from what’s happening in the business to the latest trends that can inform how you showcase your remarkable selection.  

Hopefully you find this information useful, and I wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday!  

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.  

Jordan Sweetnam

SVP + General Manager, Americas Market

eBay_MostWant_HolidayGuide_112421_Frame1.jpg

eBay_MostWant_HolidayGuide_112421_Frame2.jpg

eBay_MostWant_HolidayGuide_112421_Frame3.jpg