Announcements
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling Manager Apps Available to all Sellers; Easier to Exclude Countries You'll Ship To

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
Apps Center Now Open to All Sellers

Selling Manager Applications, launched last year to Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro subscribers, have proved to be so popular that we’ve opened them up to all sellers through eBay’s Apps Center.

Now you can subscribe to any of the nearly 40 applications in the Apps Center. From sourcing product to accounting tools to shipping help, these applications offer solutions for the most critical areas of your eBay business. Every application has a free trial (usually between a week and 30 days), so you can try it out before you subscribe. While most applications charge a subscription fee, there are some free applications as well.

Search the Apps Center for practical and powerful eBay verified third-party applications to run your business more efficiently. Choose from a selection that can help you simplify and streamline your everyday tasks and processes. These applications are integrated into eBay—so subscribe to them and start using them directly inside of My eBay!

Making it Easier to Exclude Countries You’ll Ship To

Since last year, you’ve been able to specify countries to which you don’t ship in My eBay. You’ve been able to block countries to which you’ll ship, either for all your listings or for individual items.

Previously, to block a country on all your listings, you also had to go back into My eBay to update your Buyer Requirements. In the next few days, we’re making the process easier by eliminating this second step if you list using the Sell Your Item form or Turbo Lister. If you list using a third party tool, you will still have to update your Buyer Requirements manually to block a country on all your listings.

Improvements like this are making it easier for you to reach more buyers in the global markets of your choice—check out the best practices for selling internationally on eBay.