Announcements
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers: Global Shipping Program shipping soon to Russia!

Share Post
Verified Blogger
Verified Blogger
The number of countries you can sell to through the Global Shipping Program just keeps growing! Starting the week of September 23, the Global Shipping Program will ship to Russia—one of the hottest international markets—bringing the current list to 37 countries served around the world, including Australia, the United Kingdom, Canada, China, Germany, and many more.

The Global Shipping Program helps you reach millions of eager international buyers—without all the international shipping hassle! Through the program (which is free to join), you can sell to buyers all across the globe just by shipping your packages to a shipping center located right here in the US. That means you’re only responsible for the domestic leg of shipping—the program takes it from there!

Once your item arrives at the designated US shipping center, the Global Shipping Program handles ALL facets of international processing, including:

• Completion of customs forms

• Remitting applicable import charges pre-paid by your buyer

• Shipping the package to the buyer with end-to-end international tracking

Through the Global Shipping Program, your shipping-related Detailed Seller Ratings will be protected and you are not responsible for loss or damage during international transit. This program is great for buyers, too, as they’ll see the complete and total price of their purchase up-front during checkout—so they won’t be surprised by additional taxes or duties when the item arrives.

Keep your eye on this board for further updates on the Global Shipping Program—and start reaching more buyers in more places today!
1 Comment
by map45 · Adventurer
map45
Adventurer

HI,

i live in British Columbia Canada on the westcoast of the country! i am amazed at shipping costs to Canada under this program plus we share the same land mass as the USA.for example i saw a dvd listing today cost to ship here is over $16 usd plus you have to pay duty upfront.i know shipping costs seem to have taken a big jump in recent years but i think it is way out of hand.i tend to avoid any listing show the Global shipping program.anyway just my 2 cents.thanks