cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow, I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow. Let me start by thanking you — our sellers — for your incredible commitment and efforts in maybe one of the craziest years that I remember. For me personally, this Thanksgiving feels extra necessary… it’s a time to reflect on how far we’ve come in the past 12 months. I’m proud to be your partner through challenges and successes. We are on a journey together, and I’m grateful for what we’re building together and looking forward to what’s to come.  

So, while celebrations and selling will probably look different from what we’re all used to, one constant is that this week marks the official start of the peak holiday shopping frenzy. We’ve looked at our recent data and pulled together a list of “Most Wanted Gifts,” according to what’s trending now. These are some of the most popular items we’re seeing on the site (so far) and I hope you find it informative and useful. Maybe it will even spark ideas and inspiration for your own holiday gift list. 

The real magic of eBay is that we are THE destination for almost everything any consumer could ever want — every category, every condition — from antiques and puzzle sets to pre-loved Legos and $50K watches. And this season, whatever your product, I know all of you will be responding to buyers questions, selling like crazy and packing up your items for shipping. Thank you for all that you do! 

There’s more to come, like a video message from your eBay Seller Team, so stay tuned. In the meantime, I wish all of you and yours a healthy and happy Thanksgiving!

- Jordan

ebay_most_wanted_holiday_list_1.jpgebay_most_wanted_holiday_list_2.jpgebay_most_wanted_holiday_list_3.jpgebay_most_wanted_holiday_list_4.jpgebay_most_wanted_holiday_list_5.jpg