cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Sellers, 

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I’m Jordan Sweetnam, the new Senior Vice President and General Manager, Americas Market at eBay. I’m actually rejoining eBay, where I previously worked for 12 years. Among my previous roles with the company, I served as head of seller experience, where I had the pleasure of getting to know and work with many of you. I’m looking forward to seeing you again, and making many new friends among our great community of sellers.

I’m returning to eBay because I believe in the potential of our mission and the amazing spectrum of value and assortment that comes from the diversity of the eBay selling community. I also recognize that our flexible platform can host a variety of business models, empowering sellers and creating economic opportunity for all.  

I want to acknowledge the recent news that Devin Wenig stepped down as eBay’s President and CEO. While we search for his successor, Scott Schenkel, our Chief Financial Officer, will serve as CEO on an interim basis. Scott has been with eBay for over 12 years and, like me, is committed to our purpose and understands that our sellers are at the center of it.

You may ask if this changes how you work with eBay? In short, no. All of the reasons you chose eBay in the past remain true today. We are laser-focused on delivering on our strategy, and partnering with you to power your business. 

Going forward, I want to further foster an inclusive community of eBay sellers and an effective feedback loop with you. I want to ensure everyone at eBay has an opportunity to talk to you, from engineers who build your tools to support staff who answer your questions. That way, we're listening to what's important to you and how we, as a company, can deliver the experience your unique business needs to be successful on our platform.  

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.  I look forward to connecting with you in the future.

Jordan Sweetnam

jordan 600 x 600.jpg