Animals
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Catty Corner is not accepting new members at this time.
This group is a place for dog lovers to share pictures of their beloved pets. I am starting this group as a way to get reference photos for my work- I sculpt lots of things from polymer clay and I do a lot of dog breeds but I would love to do mixed breed dogs! I don't have many photos of mixed breeds so I am calling out for photos to share for me to make new things for the whole market of people who would like to see things made that look like their dog. I do all kinds of animals so really all pets are welcome! I hope people want to share their great pictures with me- I am looking forward to some new inspiration! I am keeping this group private so we can eliminate spammers and such-
This is a place to share pics of your little fur babies! Hi, I'm Rebecca, I'm a pet artist, I paint animal portraits. I have stared this group as a fun way to get images to paint and share pet pics with each other. The best part is, you get to see what your furry friend looks like as a painting! I plan to paint many, if not all, of the pics posted in this group. Once a painting is done I will post it here and reference the member's picture that I used! How fun is that!?! Please keep in mind that any paintings I do from the pictures posted in this group may be listed for sale and potentially used in reproductions for prints, mugs, coasters, and many other items that I sell with my paintings on them. Thank you for joining, now let's see some cute fluff balls!
We are dedicated to the lifelong care of exotic birds. Teaching them to love and trust again after years of neglect, abuse, forced breeding and living in deplorable conditions. These animals are brilliant, fun loving, caring, curious creatures. Help me save some.
One woman trying to shelter and feed her own animals and thoses left behind . A plea for help