cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile app listing item specifics reverting

While creating listings from sell similar on my mobile app each time I try to enter the correct item specifics it reverts back to the old.

Also my descriptions disappear and revert back to simply the title of the listing. Meaning I cannot list because all this specifics would be incorrect and any defects or flaws would be erased from my item description.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Mobile app listing item specifics reverting

I started having that type of issue a few weeks ago. I would input certain specifics and it will just change back the the original listing specifics or go back to blank. Then last week my images kept uploading very distorted and had to reupload until it was normal again. And now I can't select the condition of an item when using sell similar option. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Mobile app listing item specifics reverting

@mikelil wrote:

While creating listings from sell similar on my mobile app each time I try to enter the correct item specifics it reverts back to the old.

Also my descriptions disappear and revert back to simply the title of the listing. Meaning I cannot list because all this specifics would be incorrect and any defects or flaws would be erased from my item description.

Hi @mikelil! If you could please upgrade to the latest app, this should be working much better now. 

Elizabeth,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply