cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Barcode Scanner Is Not Working

Hi,

The barcode scanner is not working. Ive tried to scan about 5 items here at the house.

There is no movement - or focus or anything. No error messages - it just sits there.

Also, when Im out and it is working - it does not always show the - sold listings option.

I wish you guys could make it like Amazon's app - its much stronger and a lot faster...

Grabs the barcode right away. You would think the Ebays app would be similar.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@virtualwhispers wrote:

Hi,

The barcode scanner is not working. Ive tried to scan about 5 items here at the house.

There is no movement - or focus or anything. No error messages - it just sits there.

Also, when Im out and it is working - it does not always show the - sold listings option.

I wish you guys could make it like Amazon's app - its much stronger and a lot faster...

Grabs the barcode right away. You would think the Ebays app would be similar.

Thanks for the report. Are you trying to use the barcode for searching or starting a new listing?

Thanks

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Im usig the barcode for searching - sourcing

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I have not been able to use it for a new listing or for research.   It doesn't give you any chance to focus but even when it does scan, it doesn't bring up anything.   I tried it with multiple, current item's (at least 15) including a few popular books and get nothing but it does pull the information when I manually enter the # into the description area.  

Message 4 of 4
latest reply