American Girl Dolls Photos and Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The American Girls Collection - Sash, or Ribbon? How was this used?

Hi there This really has me stumped! It's approx. 42 inches around. Satin material and two little pearls sewn on at the seam. It doesn't have a diagonal shape like a sash that would go across your body. Have you seen it before? What was it used for?

DSCN0663.JPG DSCN0665.JPG DSCN0669.JPG

Kirsten's Dolly??

Am selling my grown up daughters Kirsten collection from 1968. Among the box of clothes etc. found this darling little dolly. She's barely 5" tall and has embroidered face and fair hair. She's waring a pink flower dress wih white apron and is adorabl...

American Girl ID Please !

I bought this doll at a Good Will in Chicago. I want to sell her but I really am not sure who she is. She has the number 13 k07She has short dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes and earrings. I looked up number 13 just like me chart and she doesn't look...

American Girl Pink Clam Shell

Wondering if anyone here could help identify this large pink clam shell we've had kicking around for years - I thought it was Barbie, but today picked it up and saw it has American Girl stamped on the back.I don't remember when my daughter got it, bu...

20170708_150829.jpg 20170708_150853.jpg 20170708_150905.jpg 20170708_150945.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify Dolls - Help Please

Hi!Can anyone help me identify these dolls? I think the one on the left is Samantha, the one on the right is Kirsten? But who is the one in the middle? She is marked Pleasant Company on her neck, and she has a fabric wig attached to her scalp. I want...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Please Help with Doll ID

Hi, I found this cutie on the weekend and I'm trying to figure out who she is. She is dated 2013 on her tag and I thought she was a Truly Me doll but the auctions I looked at say those are from 2008. I'm so sorry for the sideways photos - I can't fig...

AGDoll1.JPG AGDoll2.JPG AGDoll3.JPG