cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

American Girl dolls Felicity and Samantha

Hello all,
I'm desperate, need any/all advice ... new / struggling to getting rid of anything of value/ important, but am in survival mode/ desperate, in foreclosure, losing my home and everything in it!

So this might sound a little crazy, but is there anybody out there, anywhere, that will buy (mint condition) American Girl dolls, hold on to them, with the intent reselling back to the original owner?? I guess it would be kind of like a loan ...????
it's killing me to have to sale my daughters (16) retired dolls Felicity and Samantha ( I think she only removed out of the boxes once or twice) as my intent was to present them to her when she had children of her own. Like any or all of you , hard times, in survival mode, losing my home, family,everything in it, retirement gone & need to pay water by 5 pm so here I am, doing what I said I would never do..... Of course nobody wants a piano, crystal or any furniture or even a house, but know my daughters dolls will prevail.....

Any advice anyone could give me would be grateful!
I'm not even sure where to list to sale, how much to ask for in order to get top dollar for what they are worth. I feel as though im "selling my soul" doing behind her back, grabbing at any/ all straws, as well,
open to all suggestions that any might have & sincerely thank you in advance for input & time!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

American Girl dolls Felicity and Samantha

Hi @worshdevi,

For help check in with the Groups, above. For your object, you might see the Group -

http://community.ebay.com/t5/American-Girl-Dolls-Photos-and/gp-p/g-1500004006

There are many other doll groups.

Hope this helps.

eBay is continually updating this site. Some advice given may have changed. Please reply to this thread, to let us know if this advice works for you. The links on the bottom of any eBay page can help you deal with most eBay issues. Contact eBay Customer Service on Facebook.com/eBay or Twitter.com/AskeBay
Message 2 of 2
latest reply