cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New book for ACEO, ATC, and certain SFA art on paper.

Those of you who know me also know I have been up to something with which I hope to help expand the market and notice for miniature works of art. Now please welcome my first (missing the pictures) story book. It is  designed to inspire and display ACEOs, ATCs, similar size SFA art on paper and more. The Secret of Santa's Songbird by D. S. Jackson is now in print. You can read the first 8 stanzas online and see if the lines bring any wonderful images to mind for you. The book can display up to 25 ACEOs and/or the like (one above each of the 25 stanzas) using just 2 clear, acid free, photo corners. Each book has the potential to become its own unique storybook, featuring an individual collection of original miniature art. The book's website links to related art works currently for sale by participating Santa's Songbird ™ ACEO artists. The "Shared Images" button shows an example of an ACEO displayed inside the book. The book is being reformatted to provide more room for both landscape and portrait format ACEOs and certain panoramic format sizes of art on paper. It should be available by this weekend. Curate your own original collection of art as an heirloom keepsake storybook and/or create art to help others do so too. All your questions and comments are welcome.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New book for ACEO, ATC, and certain SFA art on paper.

A great and generous opportunity. Delightful book.

~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 2 of 2
latest reply