ACEO ~ Art Cards Editions and Originals
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using "Real Coffee" as a watercolor wash

I saw an artist out here in Oregon that uses coffee as a wash over his ink drawings on watercolor paper. I had been doing watercolor over my ink stippling on watercolor paper. I had some black and white prints on standard card stock, so I decided to ...

Right finish for ACEOs?

I'm getting ready to spray my first ACEOs and would like some input. I've seen some say they use a lacquer - how is that applied and what exactly is it called? I have a spray that is by Krylon it simply says it is a durable, protective coating that i...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need Your Help!

I just started selling Orignal Art ACEO cards again on eBay, after being away for several years. I sold a couple but to my great surprise, eBay postage wants to charge me $3.58 for First Class postage with tracking. I am using a 6 x 9" bubble envelop...

Bon Voyage Jim and Unk!

The ACEO family has recently lost two of its most charming and lovable critters you’d ever have the privilege of meeting . . . Jim and Unk. Unk, as you brush off that old sailor’s cap and set sail towards that final horizon . . . where there lies an ...

Nibblefest art Aceo : Rabbit

Hi this is my entry for Nibblefest Aceo Card , add in this tiTopic your entry https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Painting-in-Aceo-Nibblefest-NFAC-Vintage-rabbit-Kitschy/184179787840?pageci=5d8a527c-b88f-4a0e-8691-99dc823baf03

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Hey guys I have been away for about 2 years I am sorry!

my friends i came say sorry for being away for so long , i got caught up in a painting that took about 2 years to finish so i have been practicing alot still . I didnt come back empty handed tho i have made over 50 ACEO's and i have about 22 listed u...

Current ACEO Listings 2019

Let's liven the place up a little - the last listings thread is so long (18 pages of awesome offerings of amazing art!) and was started over 6 years ago - so I was thinking we should freshen up the group with a listings thread for the remaining last ...

ACEO Hits 15 . . . All Around The World!

ACEO ABDUCTION Just as ACEOs have taken the world by storm, they have captured hearts and taken art lovers to other worlds, other dimensions. Artists are painting the Multiverse, one ACEO at a time! ACEO was christened on December 8th, 2004, but the ...

ACEO ABDUCTION.jpg

It's been awhile!

Have not sold ACEO's on here in over 10 years. How is everyone doing with them? Are they still popular? I gave up selling on here when I was seeing that most of my listings were only getting 3 views, wasn't worth my time anymore. How is it now? Think...