cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get more sales

I am wanting more sales....any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

How to get more sales

Join some Facebook groups relating to what you sell.  Preferably ones with a lot of members.  Then you can post your items (if the group allows it) to advertise your stuff.  Also, you should interact with other artists/sellers, etc..  In art, when you interact with people, it can help your sales increase.  Just make sure to set aside a healthy amount of time to interact, and don't overdo it to the point where you're interacting more than you are creating and selling!  Research what the average price is for the kind of item you're selling and decide whether yours could be too high or too low.  If it's too high, maybe consider lowering it a bit, to see if you get better results.  If it's too low, raise the price to make sure you're being properly compensated for your hard work!  Create yourself a Facebook Art/Specialty page and invite as many people as you can to see it.  And you could also try doing a "Giveaway" contest for your art or merchandise (whatever you're selling).  Ask people to pick a number between 1 and 1000 and to Share your page with others (share to Facebook) and whoever gets it closest wins the item.  This not only makes it a fun event, but it offers a free sample of your goods for someone to see and you can get people to Share your page on Facebook, so it's like a form of advertising.  I hope these suggestions help!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

How to get more sales

Another thing I suggest is if it's for art, like ACEO cards or something, try entering some monthly eBay contests, like Nibblefest.  You can find the Nibblefest group on Facebook.  You create a piece of art, then you list it on eBay, following the group rules, and it can help you get exposure. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How to get more sales

I agree with the idea of entering monthly contets such as NFAC and ACEO TW.

Also, enter more than one at all times.  I suggest at least three to provide a choice.  And never give up!  Persistance is key.  

Good luck,

Thea

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

How to get more sales

The sister group on facebook has tons of helpful files
We also do a Friday night promotion with members to help get our art "out there".  Tweeting, sharing etc.
If you have questions, you should join the sister group for the abundance of help you will get.  Our focus is eBay sales only.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/153963054750715/

.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 5 of 5
latest reply