A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get shipping label refund

I sold an item and when the shipping label printed it had an old return address on it. I cannot ship it this way as I live in a different state now. I don't know why it did that as my correct address is listed at the top of my account. Help!

Promoted listings problems

Today I started by checking my summary like I do every day... and my promoted listings suggests I have the option to promote 90% of my listings that were supposed to be promoted ready. I promote every listing that is buy it now when I list them origi...

1099 tax form

Does Ebay actually send you a PAPER 1099 for tax purposes via USPS mail, if u sold over 20K. Or is the only option is to find it on Ebay and print your own. I've heard both answers so far.

Ebay fee scam

I'm a looooong time seller on Ebay and have run into a situation where I feel they must be breaking some kind of law in regards to how they charge their sellers a "payment processing fee" in a specific situation. Which is...where the transaction is c...

Has anyone else here given up their top rated status over the returns requirements?

So, I decided I have had enough with being pushed further and further, and forcing us into 30 day free returns in order to retain top seller status was the straw that broke my back. Will I miss the discount on fees? Yes, but this might just be the mo...

ebay is going to start giving 1099???

I sell garage sale items, all tested, in good shape and returnable. Often at like 10-20% of what I paid, ebay wants 15% and now the government will want 50%? What's the point? I'm not a vendor with a supplier. I guess I'll show loss and get a deducti...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful

Disabled eBay sellers

The disabled ebay sellers group was not disbanded. A few of us still keep in touch. The problem is there is no way to get to the group and all the posts we had. Perhaps someone at eBay can tell us what happened

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Beginner struggles

I started selling on line almost a month ago and it hasn't been what I expected at all. Week one I was a victim of a fraudulent purchase, and now that I have sold an item, I am told I do not have access to my money for 14 days. Welp we are going into...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors