A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
I received a counterfeit item and need customer service - how can I email?
I received a counterfeit item and need customer service - how can I email?
I purchased an item from Aguir_fabio and it's a counterfeit item - I have attempted to email and this seller is not responding. How can I get ahold of...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by hidy-hoo
Never satisfied with the pictures
Never satisfied with the pictures
I'm no photographer.I try. So I would appreciate it in your free time, take a look at more store and let me know what pictures need improving. Better ...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by liw48
I charged the seller for shipping costs and Ebay is trying to charge me for it. How do I fix this?
I charged the seller for shipping costs and Ebay is trying to charge me for it. How do I fix this?
Also, how do I physically see that I got paid?
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by scga912
Announcement 4/15 Images and Returns
Announcement 4/15 Images and Returns
http://announcements.ebay.com/2015/04/attach-up-to-10-images-during-the-returns-process/?_trksid=p3984.m2301.l3955 ^^^^ We all know the old saying “a ...
UGH. Woke up to a negative from a newbie
UGH. Woke up to a negative from a newbie
New to eBay, and never even contacted me to let me know that there was a problem. My description even says that this fits nearly all the Seagull guita...
Check your messages: Promo by Invitation
Check your messages: Promo by Invitation
4/15 - 4/19 500 free auction listings 5, 7 or 10 day.
What to do???
What to do???
I recently sold a piece of jewelry that I did not make. It was an elastic chip bead bracelet. Selling price 5.49, shipping included. It was a new piec...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by demarl2
Free Auction Promo April 8-12 by Invite
Free Auction Promo April 8-12 by Invite
http://pages.ebay.com/promo/2015/0408/SellAuction.html NO RELISTREAD FINE PRINT Just the messenger
Where do I find my seller account URL?
Where do I find my seller account URL?
If I want to add the EB seller store to my website, where do I find that? I did a search of my user name, LiW48 and couldn't find the site where my go...
ebay charging me for the item i never sold hell
ebay charging me for the item i never sold hell
Sir , I hardly Request The Team of ebay to look in my case As my selling account has been put on Hold and showing payment due , but sir i have no such...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by egimar104
E-bay sales have stopped on a dime.
E-bay sales have stopped on a dime.
For 16 straight years my ebay sales have always done well. I have sold millions of dollars of items on E-bay over the years and love the company. In t...
unusual high views on Items Ruining my search results NOT Legit Views!
unusual high views on Items Ruining my search results NOT Legit Views!
I have had some items with really high views way above normal ! Normally I might get 30 to 50 views then the same item relisted goes up an gets 380 vi...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by blue-vintage
seller in virginia beach, va
seller in virginia beach, va
After my Auctions ended and the winning bidders are trying to pay they get this message
After my Auctions ended and the winning bidders are trying to pay they get this message
"xxxxxxxxxxxx's PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time". Does anyone know why this is happening? Thanks
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by liw48
Ahhh Geeze.....
Ahhh Geeze.....
FUBAR in Progress! Missing threads ~ threads out of order by date ~ hopefully it will all be fixed by tomorrow morning ~ geesh, what next......
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by shirleys8093
SEller delete ebay account and I didnt get the item
SEller delete ebay account and I didnt get the item
Hello! can you people help me please. I have a problem. I bought a logitech g400s mouse from seller on ebay. after my payment he deleted his account. ...
Is it possible to contact ebay support via email rather than telephone?
Is it possible to contact ebay support via email rather than telephone?
I've tried to find an email address for customer support but haven't been successful. I just see options for "call us." Does anyone have an email addr...
Buyer cant make payment
Buyer cant make payment
My buyer has tried to make her payment for the item I sold her and gets this message"This recipient is currently unable to receive money.Your purchase...
Final Value Fee For Shipping
Final Value Fee For Shipping
Good morning! I know this has been gone over 1000 times, but I have a quick question about this fee that I haven't been able to find an answer to onli...
Time to Yada-Yada *** Weekly Chat Wednesday April 1, 2015
Time to Yada-Yada *** Weekly Chat Wednesday April 1, 2015
http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Weekly-Chat-with-the-eBay-Community-April-1-2015/m-p/23815934#U23815934 Just doing my turn at...
FedEx One Rate
FedEx One Rate
So the FedEx rep kept trying to talk me into shipping "One Rate" when I first signed up for my FedEx account. https://www.fedex.com/us/onerate I expla...
Seller won't accept payment
Seller won't accept payment
So this seller accepts Paypal, none of my other orders have trouble going through, ever. This seller just won't accept the payment just because he has...
Is This a SNAD? ~ Opinions, Please!
Is This a SNAD? ~ Opinions, Please!
.....or in the new eBay speak, I(item)NAD ~ evidently "significantly" not as described is no longer pertinent! I won an auction for a used handbag las...
Sherry glasses question
Sherry glasses question
I happened upon a yard sale and bought some sherry (shot) glasses and was surprised that they were so popular on EB. Would anyone know where I can lea...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by theguitarpartsguy
Watchout -- EB sellers migrating to
Watchout -- EB sellers migrating to
AMZ.According to Bloomberg (I can't post the URL),Ebay Inc's once-loyal merchants are moving more of their business to Amazon saying they get more for...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by penguins_dont_fly
Where Oh Where Is The Reply Button?
Where Oh Where Is The Reply Button?
As I was getting ready to answer a question, I noticed that on this particular post, there is NO REPLY BUTTON! All of the other posts seem to be norma...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by shirleys8093
Ebay not linking to PayPal
Ebay not linking to PayPal
I've been selling on Ebay for a few years without a problem. All of a sudden, my Ebay listings are not linking to my PayPal account so payments cannot...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by loveyourimagination49
Should I stay or should I go?
Should I stay or should I go?
I posted this in one of the threads about the new fee structure. I am anxious to hear what all of you think, I find most of the regulars on this board...
by in A Part-time eBay Sellers Group | Updated by nomoaa
why business so slow
why business so slow
Can anyone be able to tell us why our sales drop 80% since middle of March 2015 till now 04/03/2015???It got to be something that we do not know isn't...
Buyer Ready To Go Elsewhere
Buyer Ready To Go Elsewhere
Just won an auction. Tried paying for item using VISA debit card(something I've done several times before without any problem). Entered my info and hi...