A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any of the regulars in the Harvey zone?

Sure is terrible to watch what's happening down there. I find myself transfixed on YouTube, watching some of their local coverage. Hard to believe. Was wondering if anyone knows if any of our phellow pharties are in that area.

Interesting info - Clark Howard

http://amp.wsbtv.com/consumer/clark-howard/clark-your-life/10-things-you-should-always-buy-used/603952658 Warning! Link has ads. I tried to find one w/o, but it's difficult these days. Just some insight for the inquiring minds. eBay wasn't mentioned ...

Fast N' Free?

What is this Fast N' Free all about? It is showing up on some of my listings and I didn't check any options like this! Is it just the listings I changed to free shipping? The dates aren't unreasonable I am just surprised. I guess I was sleeping on th...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Perfume on Clothing

I have found beautiful, brand name items of used clothing over the years I buy for for work, high quality blouses from big name manufacturers for great prices. I try to get NWT when I can. The last 4-5 items I purchased REEKED of this cheap perfume s...

• 36 replies
  • 10 helpful

Besides our free listing monthly allotment....where did the free listings go?

OK...I get that if you have something to sell it's worth the listing fee...but I am just trying to figure out where the additional free listing offers went to? Since I have had a store I have not noticed any free listings for anything or items that I...

WARNING! CHECK YOUR RETURN PREFERENCES YOU MAY HAVE BEEN OPTED INTO EBAYS MANAGED RETURNS

Return preferencesDo you want to use eBay’s return process? YesDo you want to use your Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number instead of eBay’s unique return identifier? Yes Do you receive returns at multiple addresses? Yes Tried to DISABLE th...

User avatar by Guide
  • 72 replies
  • 1 helpful

8/23 Weekly Chat - Promoted Listings

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Community-Chat-Aug-23rd-1pm-PT-Promoted-Listings/td-p/27385972/jump-to/first-unread-message ^^^If you have questions about promoted listings for one of a kind items. Join this weekly chat. Have...

Thinning the hoard and what's going on ?

So back to this again. Culling useless things that are laying around, mostly cuz the daughters are worrying about us kicking the bucket and leaving all this to them. How did we get all these strange items in this house? So I see shipping is even more...

Need Help

I am new seller and need to share my items.so I post it here. if someone want it please buy from me. please share it if you can.http://www.ebay.com/itm/222616096997?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Alleged Copyright Violation (Swarovski)

OK, today I get 2 crystal listings deleted due to "copyright violation" from Swarovski....had it done back in June for 2 items earlier. I wrote to Swarovski in June twice, and never got a reply. I revamped my listings to make it clear I don't manufac...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program..?

Anybody else receive this banner on their summary page? My guess is I can ship internationally but my parcels go to a shipping center who then ship my parcel to the buyer? http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/shipping/globalshippingprogramexport.h...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors