A Part-time eBay Sellers Group
A Part-Time eBay Sellers Group is the best of both worlds ~ combining outstanding seller support in a relaxed atmosphere with stress reducing off topic threads like the Word Association thread with more than 37,000 posts, a "show off your pet" thread and a music video thread. The original Part Time Sellers Board was moved to a group in order to continue to allow off topic threads. The PT Group Home has many knowledgeable part time sellers answering questions and giving advice and tips in a relaxed and fun environment. This is an open group...you don't even have to join...just post your comment or question and become a part of the Part Timers family!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay Return Policy

Can Someone Please Explain to me why Ebay has an Option of "No Return" when Clearly they force sellers to allow Buyers to return items and get refunded no matter what? I listed an item and clearly tagged it in Material Unknown and had paid the extra ...

PayPal vs Bank Account

Am I not the only one not completely thrilled that we have to use our bank accounts instead of PayPal when we sell something?One of the things I have always loved about PayPal is that it has always been made for getting paid online. Bank accounts are...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 6 helpful

New eBay seller here

I listed two Ritter m9 ultraclaves and put a $250 flat shipping fee to cover the cost and the time it would take me to get these items ready to be shipped. Anyways I don’t have access to a printer and my local drop off location for ups doesn’t have a...

Fees on Fees

Isn't it interesting that eBay has become so greedy they have the need to charge fees on fees. Example: an early ending fee was added to the value of a recently sold item and then the 12.55% was taken from that total. Unbelievable or maybe not!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order fufillment

I have a few orders on my store but I can't fulfill them,What is the best solution to receive more time to fufill the orders or how can I stall to receive more time? Have about 3-4 orders but cant fulfil them due to funds

Used Helmet

I sold a 1999 Arai helmet recently but I'm worried that I maybe legally liable if the buyer wears it and is injured as a result. It's DOT and Snell approved but I heard that the life of a helmet is around 5 years or 10 years at most. Would I be legal...

Buyer lying about wrong size sent.

Buyer states I sent them a children’s small instead of a men’s small. Gildan t shirt tags say youth under the size. I provided an example of what that looks like. They filed a return request and I filed a claim against the buyer. will eBay make the r...

CB640B17-1A1F-44CF-ABD7-175A8136FBE4.png C8E05A47-1D82-4E0F-932A-85A8CF625A3C.png 76BC94FC-F865-4AB7-A2A0-DC5C5205758F.png

did anyone else get the notification that Paypal shipping will now go through Shipstation?

Does anyone else here have experience with Shipstation? I was cornered into using it for a while on another site I sell on, and finally managed to get out of it and went back to paypal shipping. My experience with shipstation is with regard to the sh...

Labels