cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the board for coins and currency questions?

I can't find any of the old helpful groups anymore it seems. I don't list often or much, but brother in law wanted me to look up some stuff for him. I can't find a message board for money like in the old days. Am I just not seeing it? I used to have a good time on the book board, the pottery board, the doll board, etc.... Now I see things like the GIF board? I really feel as though I've been asleep for like 10 years. Again.  Anyone have any links? Sympathy?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

There are several groups. 

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Coins-Paper-Money/ct-p/1114

Try there and see if you can find an active group that can help you.

Radine

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

And yes. Sympathy. Several very helpful boards were relegated to "groups" that are hard to find.

Radine

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@doiglestuff wrote:

I can't find any of the old helpful groups anymore it seems. I don't list often or much, but brother in law wanted me to look up some stuff for him. I can't find a message board for money like in the old days. Am I just not seeing it? I used to have a good time on the book board, the pottery board, the doll board, etc.... Now I see things like the GIF board? I really feel as though I've been asleep for like 10 years. Again.  Anyone have any links? Sympathy?

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Coins-Paper-Money/bd-p/28

Try here ^^^

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@doiglestuff wrote:

Hi, @doiglestuff  Sorry I am late to the party!  As has been mentioned, the Groups Directory is really messed up.  I have been lobbying the powers that be to reorganize the Groups area by putting the old eBay boards that were downgraded to groups in an easily found area of there own ~ it's slow going and I am getting nowhere fast, but I will keep trying for a bit longer. 

There is an ongoing thread about this subject on the Community Platform Feedback board (located under "Inside eBay" in the directory), so if you or anyone else reading this post would like to lend support, please do so!

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/Question-about-seller-s-discussion-groups-I...

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply