cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are you from?

You don't have to be specific, unless you want to.

I know some, but forget some.

All welcome!

Southwest OHIO here

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Where are you from?

Middle of Iowa

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Taxachusetts-Cow Hampshire border near the Merrimack River...

Next?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Middle of the Left Coast 

About 30 miles south of Silicon Valley, which, by the way, is not a real place.

Be a spirit ~ not a ghost . . .

~ the first step to knowledge is not knowing . . .  Alice

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Suburban Chicago

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

born and raised in the midwest and I don't mean Illinois...I mean the midwest.....

currently reside in Tennessee

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Shirls, since Des  Moines, Iowa, is considered by many to be the center of the Mid West, would that be it?  Do you have a southern accent?  

I grew up in a beach town in So. California ~ lived in Mass. for several years and now in the Sacramento area of Calif. ~ really, really miss the beaches of my youth!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

So. Cal, near Disneyland.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

@shirleys809304 wrote:

born and raised in the midwest and I don't mean Illinois...I mean the midwest.....

currently reside in Tennessee

I'm 15 minutes away from the crossroads of America, beat that!

😝😂

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

The Motor City.............

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Oh that state up north, ichigan.
I'll forgive you 😂

Football 🏈 if anyone was wondering. Oh and we won again!

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

@hidy-hoo

Nebraska is the center of the United States. Well, almost. The actual geographic center of the U.S. is about five miles south of the Nebraska-Kansas border, northwest of the town of Lebanon, Kansas.

I didn't know Iowa was the center of the mid-west.  Learn something new everyday 🙂

I have escaped picking up a southern accent. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

@shirleys809304 wrote:

@hidy-hoo

Nebraska is the center of the United States. Well, almost. The actual geographic center of the U.S. is about five miles south of the Nebraska-Kansas border, northwest of the town of Lebanon, Kansas.

I didn't know Iowa was the center of the mid-west.  Learn something new everyday 🙂

I have escaped picking up a southern accent. 

Oh, yes, shirls, the PT Group Home is just rife with useful information!  Smiley Very Happy

I am a native Californian ~ native Californians have no accent at all and my mom was very strict about our grammar...every time I used the word "like" as in "it's like so cool" (Valley girl speak!) I would get smacked alongside the head.

My kids spent part of their grammar school years in New England and had a really hard time understanding some of their "native" teachers ~ sorry, Honda, no offense meant!

I love listening to English and Australian accents and nothing better than a good ol' "y'all"...one of my girlfriends is from the deep south and I find myself using a lot of her expressions.

Nice to see some newcomers responding to this thread ~ we should check in from time to time and talk about our differences in weather, customs, etc.

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Where are you from?

Y'all don't need to go to the Deep South, just go to Florence, Ky.

Still don't have that picture thing worked out.

The water tower has in big letters Florence Y'all. Pass it all the time traveling to see family in a different part of KY. So have a hillbilly accent mostly (lol "mostly") when I'm tired.

Hidy, gag me with a spoon. Like ok

Message 14 of 14
latest reply