cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold or Unsold History more than 60 days old

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to access your sold and unsold listings that are more than 60 days old? I would like to relist a few items but can not locate the listings as they do not seem to appear if they are more than 60 days old. Thanks for any help...

Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

History can be flakey here....all I can say is, play with it.  Sometimes choosing 60 days THEN gives you the option of choosing full years.....sometimes clicking 60 days will automatically show the last year with an option to go farther back. SOMETIMES it actually works the way it is supposed to.

I've had the same irratation trying to go back farther than 60 days....it always works one way or another, but RARELY the straight forward way it should.

Message 2 of 76
latest reply

Hi tiff - I have read that you can access listings for up to 90 days through your PayPal account, but other than that, it is my understanding that the Item Number is deleted.

@skully - You made it back, we are missing a lot of the regulars - glad to see you!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 3 of 76
latest reply

Go to feedback left for others and it should show what you purchased and from who.

Message 4 of 76
latest reply

Also choose your eBay invoice for the month you sold the item...it's in there.

Message 5 of 76
latest reply

Ebay doesnt want us to be looking at history.. so they can close out transactions and not be bothered with reopening any of them, and thus put their haircut at risk. This is so  myopic on the part of ebay and so vexing to customers. I have been trying to find items I have sold past 60days and cant find it.

Message 6 of 76
latest reply

zombie thread.......

If they paid thru Paypal, you can find them there.

If you have selling manager, they are there also.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 7 of 76
latest reply

it was a zombie thread...but if they're unsold, they won't be in paypal & you'll have to do the listing all over again.

Message 8 of 76
latest reply

I agree this is rediculous!! What if i get aidtited by the Federal Government and can not provide history of sales to my business?? Control freaks at work again. Enough will be enough when ebay gets so greedy for money and information like AOL bulitin-boards did.. Yoe see before ebay EVERYBODY sold on AOL Classified bulitin boards. Only when AOL got greedy that the online sellers jumped to ebay.
The SAME thing can happen to ebay someday, when another new format comes along.
It wil be like coming to America in after 1776.. in a New york minute EVERYONE can and will bail from ebay. and ebay will be a ghost town.
We want OPTIONS ebay.. looking at our sales history for only 60 days is downright tyranical. 

Message 9 of 76
latest reply

@sea-beach

It always amazes me when someone complains that eBay is not keeping records for THEIR OWN business 😞

Why are you not keeping your business records up to date on a regular basis?

Every month, I download my eBay statement and balance it to MY OWN sales records.

I also balance my PayPal statement and my bank statements to MY OWN records.

How are you keeping track of Inventory, Cost of Goods Sold, Shipping Supplies, Mileage and other business expenses? Neither eBay nor PayPal have those numbers...

PayPal has your sales records to the beginning of time. Use them to figure your sales (and your postage costs if you print through eBay or PayPal).

And start keeping your own records, even if it is just downloading your statement every month.

It's YOUR business. YOU must keep the books.

I use Go Daddy Bookkeeping (Outright) ... it's not free anymore, but it automatically pulls my eBay and PayPal transactions. I enter expenses and load COGS from my inventory spreadsheet.

You can find it in eBay apps under Outright.

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 10 of 76
latest reply

Ebay has turned into control freaks. You can not access your own sales history, for inventory, price monitoring, contact past buyers, this is ridiculous!
Just like they blocked you from contacting other members bidding on items, networking,.. etc.
they could have given buyers and sellers options to keep their seller name private, but they just need to control and monopolise the market.
Greedy control freaks.
They robbed AOL bulletin boards concept for selling online.. and the only reason they were a success was because of the community that switched after AOL got greedy.. Now eBay and Paypal charge you like 13% fees to run ads.
Someday people will bail from the control freak site of eBay to a friendlier less constrictive market place. Maybe Craigslist will expand to a National format and have ratings.. EVERYONE will bail from ebays fees and control police. Americans want options and freedom.. press your luck to far and our markets will adjust.

Message 11 of 76
latest reply

@sea-beach wrote:

Ebay has turned into control freaks. You can not access your own sales history, for inventory, price monitoring, contact past buyers, this is ridiculous!
Just like they blocked you from contacting other members bidding on items, networking,.. etc.

You can actually access your sales history on eBay for 90 days.  PayPal has all of the sales records from the beginning ... and the customer info.

As far as being "control freaks" ... this is YOUR business ... YOU need to be keeping records for the IRS, etc.

I have all of my records from the beginning of this enterprise... sales data, customer info, expenses, receipts, etc in MY OWN records.  They are backed up in duplicate and are safe from any 3rd party "glitches".  The IRS isn't going to want to hear about how eBay only keeps so much data if/when I get audited for the past 5 years (for example)

If you want to run a "business" you need to be the control freak about your data.

eBay is a tool for business ... they are not your partner or your boss. You cannot expect anybody else to be responsible for YOUR data.

I'm involved in a thread about international tracking today ... I was able to quickly pull up my sales records (with the tracking numbers) to test older tracking #s to see when USPS takes things off of their site (1 year International/4 months domestic, in case anybody is interested).

Saturday, I got a phone call from a buyer (I put a business card in every package with contact information). They wanted to know if I had any more of the pattern that I had sold them in August.  I was able to pull up the customer's info, the sale and my current inventory (listed and unlisted) to answer his questions.  On a Saturday evening , sitting on my couch, I made a (private) sale because of it....and only had to verify that his address was still the same ... because I had all of the info already.

Take control of your own business.  Stop blaming eBay because you don't even have Business 101 in your toolbox 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 12 of 76
latest reply

I have a similar problem.I was going to relist the 50 or so items in my "Unsold" listings that were getting ready to expire.I checked yesterday morning and I guess I calculated wrong.Most other back office operations are pretty good here,but I wish there was a way to relist those items,but I guess it will be manually.Teaches me to wait for free auction listings 😉

Message 13 of 76
latest reply

You deserve a promotion
Message 14 of 76
latest reply

We are paying ebay a signficant fee to have them do the most of the work for the business. If ebay doesn't want to do the work, lower the fee.

Message 15 of 76
latest reply