Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unauthorized charity deduction

Why would there be an $85 charity deduction on something that I've sold when I'm not a charity and I've never authorized any charity donation for the three previous things that I sold yet on the most expensive one I somehow donated $85 which was neve...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dishonest buyer

Buyer purchased my item then read “no return policy” Requested cancellation via email stating “have no use for item that he can’t return” clearly discovering his attention. At that point I couldn’t cancel Item B/C it was not damaged or out of stock p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants to cancel a return request

A buyer accidentally requested a return. She is asking me how to cancel it. I told her to go to her purchase history, click on drop down "see request details" and then select to close the request, but the buyer said close request is not an option. He...

Account suspended and dont know how to contact

Tried to contact eBay regarding an account restriction, i cant contact them with my uk number cus for some reason it says america or canada and ive only just made my account so how do i go about resolving my restriction because they tell me to check ...

problem with the purchase

Hello, this order has not been completed, we cannot cancel the transfer, I was unable to pay. There is no order number. Help me understand. Order Paid Date: April 17, 2024 Total Order Amount: $200.00.Leave a review Ledger - Nano -X PaidLedger - Nano ...

Can you look up seller

I recently need to buy a vehicle found one nice price but she said she was gonna send it through eBay motors. I got the email from eBay has her name(was in spam mail) but when I go to look her up I can't find her.

Store URL

I changed the name of my store but the URL remained the same. How do I change my store's URL?

Feedback

Why can't I leave positive for a buyer? The buyer gave me positive feedback. I usually go to selling and then sold, but this time there is no place for me to click on to send feedback. I'd like to send him feedback.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction bidding

If I was outbid 7 minutes before end of auction, why did I not see that before auction ended? And yes, I was refreshing constantly.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors